Chapter 18

~Calum Pov~

Ashton and Michael had decided to throw me a bachelor party the night before Luke was out of the hospital, right before our wedding. And that's where I was. Everyone here seemed to be having a good time except me, not because the location did not make any sense, a strip club, or that that I had already started to drink heavily subconasly. It was because I couldn't be with Luke tonight, I hadn't seen him in about a week and it was killing me to not know if he was alright in his own words. I knew I was going to see him again soon, but it felt like I wasn't. Michael kept telling me he was fine and to stop thinking about him, just enjoy my last night of 'freedom'. I was definitely more free with Luke than in a crowed, dark, loud place full of drunk people and that included myself. Tonight I wasn't being the bubbly 'loves everyone' drunk I normally was, I was that one sad guy you always find at a party and just kills the mood. But I couldn't help it, the fact I was over drawn with thoughts of death didnt help much.. I missed him.  

~Lukes pov~

 My room was dark and freezing cold. I was suppose to be asleep but how could I sleep? I was getting married to someone who I hadn't seen in what seemed like months, I know I'd see him again but it didn't feel that way. I just stared blankly at the ceiling, tapping my fingers on my thigh. If this night could go a little faster that would be great, I dont know why he hadn't come to see me in so long, he wasn't even answering my calls. Michael came by with some balloons since I couldn't get much of bachelor party, he wouldn't tell me anything on Calums where abouts, as if he didn't know where he even was. Its been a while since I haven't talked to him in this long, whenever hes mad at me or I'm mad at him we can only last a few days or a few hours at that. Other than the fact I hadn't seen him, everything was pretty good. I was marrying the love of my life tomorrow and after that everything would be perfect, we would be able to be together in public then and kiss whenever we wanted. I had been thinking about that for quiet some time before i realized its been a week since I've kissed him or cuddled with him, but it would all come back tommrow but until then.. I missed him. 

~Michaels pov~ 

Calum was in the very far corner of the huge room we where in, not paying any attention to anything but the drink in his hand. I wanted to rush over there and slap it away from his lips but he was already drunk and what would that be doing. All Luke has done since the day he was shot is complain about not being able to see Calum. Calum hasn't said a word about it though, he hasn't said a word about anything really, we havent seen very much of him since he left Lukes room and when we ran inot his room last night to tell him about this party. I couldn't tell anymore if that was because he was nervous or because he was sad, but I was going with nervous, until tonight. Typically hes over happy and talkative once hes drunk, but tonight all he did was stand in the corner and look at his shoes. I kept almost going over the check on him but someone would always link on to my arm and pull me away before I got the chance. Its not that I was worried, there wasn't any ways he could hurt himself with in here, but I had my eye on him anyways. It wasn't like Ashton was going too. Of course, Ashton was drunk off his ass. He wasn't normally like this and only I was worried that it'd have something to do with Calum and Luke, since everything seemed too these days. Him and Katie have hooked up almost every night this week, so I wouldn't calling it 'hooking up' anymore. Eventually Calum sat down on the floor where he was standing, leaving his head on the wall,  but kept drinking. I could tell he missed Luke. 

~Calums pov~

I wanted him here. He'd know what to do. He always did. I could feel myself on the verge of a small panic attack but I didn't know how to stop it, Michael would know but he was too drunk to help me. I couldn't find Michael or Ashton, my line of vision was blocked by couples making out or feeling each other up directly in front of me. So I sat alone, taking large drinks of straight everclear. It was disgusting alone but seemed to be making everything not be so bad. It was my 3rd tall glass and I couldn't figure out how I could still construct sentences even in my head. I was starting to feel sick but that was normal, for me anyways. After about my 4th or 5th glass, I couldn't even sit up and could barley see. I had absolutely no clue where I was or who the people where around me, let alone who I was. I was laying on my back on the floor in the back pushed away part of wherever we were, and from as far as I could smell had thrown up a good amount of times around me. Suddenly, this sensation comes crashing over me, I was cold and warm at the same time and my body was shaking like I was in a freezer. I wasnt sure what was happening, but I just knew I couldnt stop it, trying to hold my body stll but failing only trembling more. I tilited my head to the side and was froced to throw up for not the first time tonight, but it didnt feel right. If I wasnt here, and with Luke, everything would be-..

"..Calum..?"