01

「 FRIENDLY REMINDER: I love yang jeongin

the boy from the ice cream shop had been on jisung's mind for forever. he didn't know why but something about him made him so interesting. he definitely looked near his age. changbin worked there so maybe he even went to the same school.

he wrote down the specific notes that would help him in math, but he felt a couple of paper balls hit his head. gritting his teeth, he turned to the back of the class where felix was. of course he pointed to the girl next to him, blaming it all of her. she rolled her eyes and went back to writing.

felix throwing another, he caught it and opened it up. I WanTt MEee SomMe chIken poT PiE

jisung crumbling it up and whispering what the fuck. he threw it at felix's head, aiming effortlessly.

after class, it was lunch. jisung took his phone out while felix hopped right beside him. calling chan, they met up at the bench they always say at. usually everyone at the school claimed a spot, so the bench near the school's water fountain was theirs.

"jisung!!" felix loudly blurted.

"if this is about your chicken pot pie I really don't wanna know."

"no! the ice cream shop in fact, a worker beside the guy who was serving us had suggested the ice cream changbin usually orders. and it was green tea. surprisingly, it was good!"

"it's only because changbin likes it." jisung jokes, felix shrugged. "you're not wrong."

meeting chan at the bench. they all had brought lunches, making it a peaceful afternoon. there was no hustling around to go buy snacks or there was just no reason to get up.

"I wanna go to Cute n Creamy today!" felix then slammed his fist onto the table. chan making an annoyed face, he rolled his eyes.

"why? your changbinnie is there."

"no! yes! okay yes, but...didn't you see the way jisung was looking at one of the workers.."

chan rolled his eyes. "that one? when he took my order he had an rbf."

"what's that?" jisung questioned.

"rest bitching face. he was like that to me as well. lowkey he maybe picks favorites, but you were in such a daze while looking at him." felix told, he shoved a spoonful of macaroni into his mouth.

"I don't like him, his face annoys me for some reason."

"you can't just judge him on his face!! what if he has a great personality?!" jisung defended.

"still don't like him, if he has a great personality he should at least be nice to all customers."

"he was nice to me."

"I said all customers." chan then chuckled, "we can go again today. if you want to see him that bad then we'll go, you won't stop talking about him."

after school - Cute n' Creamy°

it was somewhat sunny for a monday. so it was definitely perfect weather for ice cream. entering the shop once again, the same worker from last time asked if they wanted a booth. of course they said yes, who the hell would want to wait in line for ten minutes or more?

"im woojin. if you need any assistance I'll be here and so will the other workers!" he politely told, then walked away.

woojin going to take some orders. right after he walked over to hand them to changbin and minho. "hey minho, he's definitely your type. I can see it from miles away." woojin teased, pointing to chan who was fighting felix with a plastic spoon.

minho crooked his head and bit, "uh, no thanks. I don't think so."

changbin shrugged, "I actually somewhat agree with woojin on this. he does seem like your type."

"i don't need a boyfriend right now- hello welcome to Cute n' Creamy! which flavor will you like miss and will it be cone or cup?"

woojin laughed while minho stuck his tongue out, "I'm telling you. he can be the one! I actually somewhat see it."

minho scooping some caramel ice cream into a waffle cone, he handed it to the customer and sighed. "guys, I don't need a boyfriend. I'm not looking for one! I'm just focusing on my academics and dance for now.."

"I'll get his number."

"you go do that." changbin they opened the register which made a little 'ching!' sound. minho not being able to leave his spot, he watched as woojin waddled over.

"so! is everything going fine, please tell me why you are fighting with plastic spoons??" woojin's interest was questioning the actions of the three boys.

"for fun, uhh..woojin. and yes it is, our friend here just can't figure out what he want!" chan told, searching for the name tag. to then point at felix.

"well, I really like the mocha chocolate chip ice cream. it's great, but my one friend over there is asking for your number so he-"

"I AM NOT!" minho yelled from the ice cream stand. a couple customers awkwardly made eye contact with him and minho went back to working.

"how about you just give me his number instead?" chan asked, woojin then nodded.

"alright cool! here I'll just write it down and...viola! hope to see you guys more often!" woojin slapped down a piece of paper onto the table. then scurrying away as some customers started to complain.

"that's so unfair...he wants to get to know you better channie!!" jisung whined, then hitting his head back on the seat.

"pft.." chan started laughing and ran his fingers through his hair. he sighed, sliding the piece of paper over to him. "this isn't for me, did I say it was?"

jisung looked him dead in the eye and saw what he did. "you're slick. I like that."

"the woojin boy was cute, but I still don't like minho cause he seems rude."

"so everyone's getting boyfriends while I just wanted ice cream? 'kay thanks guys!" felix whined, chan then throwing some plastic spoons at him.

"why am I even friends with you guys?"

"I'll rip up minho's number and not feel sorry." chan threatened.

"I'll treat you hoes to ice cream now hurry up!!"

finished | 12:53 am
_______________
yoonminful