03

『EDIT - MOTHER FUC KING AMAZON HOE LOST MY PACKAGE AND THEY DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL IT IS. I've waited for a month and it was already delayed but now it's lost and I don't even know what to do >:(

 I've waited for a month and it was already delayed but now it's lost and I don't even know what to do >:(

minho waited at one of the booths. his feet slightly dangling and swaying as he looked around to see if jisung has arrived. woojin and changbin on the other hand watched carefully. watching meaning, they. did. NOT. stop. staring.

while outside, minho spotted jisung walking with the two boys from yesterday. he waved from the booth's window and jisung slightly panicked, hiding his face he just made his way into the shop.

"that's odd, that doesn't seem like jisung."

jisung cursing to himself in english, felix forced him to walk over to minho by himself. felix getting in line for ice cream, he watched jisung slowly. while chan went over to grab himself and felix a booth.

"hey!" minho greeted, he was loud which startled jisung.

"hey.."

minho scrunched his nose, "you okay? something wrong."

"no, just my friends wanted to come. I don't know if they'll make this awkward." jisung awkwardly scratched his neck. giving a little cute laugh.

"support. I like it, well you seem like a whole different person from yesterday."

"that was my friend felix. chan and him barged in on me while I texted you."

"chan is..?"

jisung scanned the room, "that one." he pointed, "then felix is the one getting ice cream at the moment."

"well I'm not really here for them aren't I? more for you."

jisung wiggling in his seat he nodded. "yeah, you are sorry."

"don't apologize. you must be nervous since they're here, but my stupid friends work here so I got no choice but to see their faces."

giggling a bit jisung ruffled his hair. "well, they seem like great friends. my friend fe- actually never mind I can't say."

minho leaned in and furrowed a brow. "what's that?"

"uh! nothing forget about it, too personal. we don't know each other that much to where I can tell you."

"well that's what we came here for? to get to know each other."