Dawn of a Dark presence.

As I was web swinging around the city i was thinking about what to do for Ruby's Birthday so you thought of getting her a cake made of cookies. So you head to the bakery to pick up the cake. As you did get the cake you head to the apartment.

Ruby's Pov

I was working on the new suit and i heard a knocking noise so i hide the suit and went to the front door to see who it was. As i open the door it was my dad and Uncle Qrow.

Your POV

As i get back to the apartment i quickly change into my civilian clothes. As i did i jump in the apartment as i was walking the party just started and Ruby sees me and walks to me kissing me on the cheek as she sees the cake.

Ruby: (F/N) thank you for taking this day off from being Spider-Man.

Me: its okay Ruby i wouldn't miss your birthday. She smiles at me in joy.

As the party continues she introduced me to her uncle Qrow, and Weiss's sister Winter and her brother but i get a really bad feeling around him.

As 2 hours passed it was around 7:50 pm so i was getting the desserts ready until i see Weiss's brother walking into the hallway so i followed him but i was crawling on the ceiling and to see him talking to Roman about him looking for something called a Symbiote.

As everyone leaves the apartment i walk to my room as i was looking back at my costume and a black box and I hide it in my drawer.

As i went to sleep i forgot i still had my costume on and while i was sleeping a Black Substance started to crawl on the suit turning it into something as i see flash backs of my dad being killed by Roman. As i wake up i was infront of a building looking at myself as i stickto the wall looking at the new suit

 As i wake up i was infront of a building looking at myself as i stickto the wall looking at the new suit

Me: what is this and where did it came from. As i did i started to stand on the building and jumped off web swinging to feel myself stronger, Faster than ever before i got these powers as i land on a building i took off the mask.

Me: this is something else

At the apartment 

I arrived back at the place seeing Ruby in her room so i knocked on her window of her balcony.

She walks over to the door and opens it to see me in a new suit but it was black.

Ruby: (F/N) what happened to your suit?

Me: I don't know I was sleeping then i woke up infront of a building seeing this suit. After i said that i picked Ruby she was curious of why i picked her up.

Me: I still need to give you your present. As i said that she smiles at me.

Ruby: alright lets do this.

As i jumped off the building with Ruby i web swing around the city and i look back to see her enjoying every second of it.

As we landed on a building looking at the city  night

Ruby: its so beautiful.

Me: yeah it is. After i said that i pulled a red box and i give it to her. Happy birthday Ruby.

Ruby was surprised and she takes the box and opens it to see a necklace with a diamond rose on it. As she was putting it on she kissed me and we continue to kiss.

Meanwhile at the White White Fangs Hideout

Superior Spider-Man:  Roman the formula for Project Ultimate is ready.

Roman: good now we just need the Symbiote and the other weapons ready. As he said that Cinder walks in throwing pictures of Spider-Man in a black suit and Roman smiles.

Roman: well we just found our Symbiote Cinder do whatever you need to do to get that suit.

Cinder smiles evily and said."will do".

Alright guys theres chapter 4 of the series and the contest is over but there was one problem 4 of the 5 suits got the same vote so what ill do is that after each chapter the black suit changes until its at its last stage of the black suit. Cya in the next chapter.