Somethings you just had to let go

I was on top of a church building while it was raining as i looked back at the black suit i know it was time to get rid of the suit

I was on top of a church building while it was raining as i looked back at the black suit i know it was time to get rid of the suit. As i jumped off i land where i knew this was the perfect spot to get rid of the suit.

Venom: F/n please your over reacting why would you want to get rid of what we had together you got the power, the fame, the glory. We dont need anyone we dont need yang, blake, weiss, jaune, nora, ren, phyrra, they would just be pulling us apart.

Me: Not even my Mom or Ruby. After i said that i forcefully try to take off the suit but they symbiote resisted and i hit the church bell and the Symbiote screamed in pain so i took this chance to pull the suit off but until the Symbiote trapped me into a cacoon into my mind.

As i was walking around in my mind to see a memory of my dad dying, then uncle Harry, and losing my best friend. But as i see Venom as me in the suit i change to my red and blue suit.

We both began to fight but i was losing and i was being absorbed by Venom i knew it was over for me until two hands grab me

We both began to fight but i was losing and i was being absorbed by Venom i knew it was over for me until two hands grab me. And as i open my eyes i see my dad and Summer Rose.

Venom: What how are you two here i was sure i erased you.

Dad/Peter: My son is stronger than you think.

Summer: He made a promise to me and he wont stop until he fulfils that promise.

As they both fade into me I felt a surge of power flowing and i continue fighting and i successfully beat him and escaped the caccon and i rip the suit apart but it escaped and i left the building to the apartment to see Ruby laying in my bed asleep and i took a cold shower as i get out Ruby was awake and walking to me then she hugged me and kissed. As we both stop for air i still felt weak from getting rid of the black suit.

Ruby: F/n whats wrong. She helps me to my bed and looks at me.

Me: Ruby im okay im just tired from after tearing the suit off of me. As i said i started to fall asleep and Ruby did as well.

??? POV

???: F/n Parker you are gonna suffer for killing my father and ripping us apart.