*Requested Imagine*

This is for @know_me_much

Sorry if there is any mistakes, and I hope you like it!(:

Matt Dirty Imagine (Sara)

It was the last day before tour ended. All the boys including you and your boyfriend Matt were hanging out in Nash, and Cameron's hotel room.

"Wanna play Truth or Dare?" Dillon asks looking around at everyone.

A chorus of yeah's, and sure's came from the small crowd.

"Hey, mind if I invite Mahogany down to play?" You ask unsure considering you were the only girl.

The boys agree, and Jacob sat there with a smile on his face.

*Mahogany comes up, and Jacob and Dillon argue in a joking way over her*

Truth or dare was clean, and quite funny until you picked dare and Taylor dared you to feel him up.

"DUDE. THATS MY GIRLFRIEND?!" Matt gets up a little mad, and overexcited.

"Sara looks okay with it.." Taylor says with a quick smirk.

Matt shoots a look at you and glares at you waiting for a Reply.

"It's just truth or dare. Not a big deal Matt," you say gently, "it's not like I like taylor like that anyway." You finish.

"Ouch!" Jack J. Interrupts the tension a bit.

But not enough.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! NO TAYLOR SHE ISNT GONNA FEEL YOU UP, AND SARA. ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!" Matt screams at the top of his lungs.

All the boys are astonished, and Mahogany sat there rather scared.

"MATT WE ARENT FUCKING MARRIED AND YOU ARENT MY FATHER SO WHAT." You scream back.

Just to piss him off you walk over to Taylor and grab his junk with your right hand, and put your middle finger in the air to Matt with your left.

"Oh, you're flipping me off, how childish..that's it. I'm taking you to my room" Matt said more calmly but still mad, yet you spotted a bit of seduction in his voice.

"Fine, take me.." You say breathlessly, Releasing taylor and noticing the small bulge forming in his basketball shorts. "Sorry bout that Tay" you say looking down at his dick.

Matt storms out and you follow him to the elevator already feeling the lust between you two.

Once you're both in the elevator Matt pins you to the wall and breathes on your neck "I don't think you know what you're in for tonight"

You smirk into his shoulder getting more and more turned on by his sassy ways.

The door opens up from the elevator, and both of you race to the room barely able to get the door unlocked

Instantly Matt is sliding your shirt up and your pants down revealing your Pink and blue striped bra, and lime green lace panties. You weren't matching, and didn't know you were getting laid tonight.

He throws off his shirt and you slide down his pants in one swift motion.

You move back on the bed and he crawls over you leaving love bites as he makes his way to your face.

Once he moves to your face you smash your face into his, and slightly moan into his mouth as he gropes your left boob.

"Just take my bra off already!" You slightly scream into his mouth.

Matt motions his right hand to your back, grabs clasp of your bra, unhooks it and slides it to the side, and keeps the makeout sesh going.

You slowly move your hand down into his red American eagle underwear and began running your hand along his length, and fiddling with his balls whenever you would run your hand to his base.

"Oh, babe" He slowly pants.."don't forget, you're in trouble tonight, and you're not getting out of it(;"

Matt immediately stops groping your boobs and maneuver's his way down your body kissing the inner parts of your thighs

You're throbbing, and just want him already, but knew he was teasing for a reason.

"Matt.." You groan

"Just wait...." He says smirking into your skin

"No, Matt! now damnit!" Your screams filling the room

With that he instantly crams his face into your crotch, his lips sucking and his tongue doing magic on your clit

"Matt, oh my god. I'm almost there.." You moan. You've never gotten so close to an orgasm so fast in your life, and then you look up to see Matt drop his underwear to reveal his 8 inch hard asf'

You lean back resting your head back on the pillow behind you

Then Matt removes his mouth right before you almost came, and replaces his dick with no warning, the pain struck you hard.

"AHHH FUCK MATT. MATT. MATTHEW LEE FUCKING ESPIN-FUCKING-OSA" you begin screaming at the top of your lungs

He reaches down and begins rubbing your clit, doing circles with his thumb

The pain slowly changes into pleasure and your moans are soon to overcome his crazy grunts, and the sound of skin smacking together

You feel the knot in your stomach and give Matt no warning scared he may pull out before you cum.

You release and he notices all your juices squirt all over his dick, and he keeps thrusting into you & hitting your g-spot each time whilst rubbing your clit

The pleasure over takes your body and you buck your hips and curl your toes, beginning to break a bigger sweat

Matt's thrusts begin getting sloppier and you know he's close, so you try to calm but your back is ached and your moans are loud, you can't help it.

He releases letting everything come undone into you, and lets both of you ride out your highs

Both of you panting and sweaty lay in the destroyed hotel bed

You look up and notice A small hole in the wall, "Whoops.." You say pointing up to the damage.

"Not my problem!" Matt says laughing it off whilst outta breath

Both of you laid there naked, and covered up until you noticed you were gonna have a rough time walking tomorrow, especially with Matt's rough thrusts, but oh well. That problem was just as irrelevant as the hole in the wall.

"I love you Sara.." Matt speaks softly.

"I love you too, babe" you reply.