*Requested Imagine* 2

This is for @ximply_me_

Sam Dirty (Vivian)

"Hey, babe I just found out I get the beach house to myself this weekend!" You jump in excitement as you tell your boyfriend of 11 months, Sammy Wilkinson

"Thank god, I think I'm due for some beach sex" Sammy murmurs into the phone.

"Trust me you're not the only one" you say with some seduction.

"Vivian, you're not aloud to seduce me over the phone!" He whisper shouts into his phone.

"Fine then! Pack your shit so we can go dumbass!"

"Okay! Okay! I will! Love you, and see you round 6 ish tonight?" Sam says sweetly

"Love you too, and yes, so we can get there round 11-11:30 ish" you reply

You hang up the phone and pack nothing but bikinis, lots of lingerie, and a few tanks and a couple pairs of shorts, also all your essential needs.

*5:50 comes around and Sam shows up with a suitcase, and an Arizona tea for you two to share*

"You ready?" You ask.

"Vivian, I was born ready(;" he replies

"I was talking about the drive smartass, cause I'm not driving. You are!" You say quite deceitful.

"Oh. Yeah. That too.." He trails off.

*5 1/2 painful hours pass by, and you arrive to the house*

Sammy wheels both of your luggages into the house and you show him the way up to the room and where to set the cases

As soon as you set foot in Sam takes you to the dresser and starts feeling you up, and shoving his tongue down your throat, and tickling your waist as he trails his hands up and down your sides, it all happened so fast you weren't aware of what was going on till 1-2 seconds into the kiss

You lean back and put your hand on his chest, "maybe we can take this to the beach, I mean you wanted to be out there didn't you?" You ask with a bit of concern.

"Yeah. Yeah. But I think we should be In proper attire(;" Sam says looking you up and down.

"Lingerie or bikini?" You ask.

"Bikini. Definitely bikini" he answers

You grab your swimwear and get dressed and such and run down to the beach, Sam trailing after you in a pair of shorts. You both lay 2 towels next to each other in the sand.

Y'all run into the water, about chest deep, and you jump onto the front of him and wrap your legs around his waist.

Your arms wrapped around his neck, and his left arm under your butt and right arm around your back.

He then pulls the string on your bikini top, and pulls it down revealing your breasts both bare, and you stand there surprised that yet again Sammy has been quick and smooth for the 2nd time tonight.

You decide to pull down his shorts with your legs by acting like you're getting down and using your legs to take his pants with them.

"Ooh, smooth one Viv, I like that," Sam Muffles into your ears

Both of you have lost half your clothing in the ocean, and both of you are too turned on to think at the moment, so Sammy swings your body onto his back and carries you back to the towels.

You began to feel him through his boxers, and he isn't doing anything to stop you

And then you stop and lay down, Sam joins you.

"So can I continue?" You ask.

"Yeah, I would prefer you to anyway(;" he says

This time you Put your hand in his boxers and slide them off, and begin to rub his length up and down slowly

"Vivian, faster.." Sam pants heavily.

You smile at him and go faster, and rub your thumb over the tip each time you go over it. Sam was hard, and erected at a solid 9 inches.

"That's enough on your part. It's my turn" he says nicely.

You refuse and reply by taking most of him in your mouth, licking his tip where your thumb once was.

"Vivvvvv-ian" He moans

You kept going. Faster and faster, more rough.

He started bucking up his hips and you began deep throating him, choking each time.

Sam twitched and you knew he was close so you kept going up and down more and more rough, moving your tongue in crazy motions.

You felt his warm cum roll down your throat, you were relieved to know that he felt this was because of you

"Now seriously. It's my turn" Sammy said sternly yet happily.

"Fine. Go ahead." You act as if you aren't pleased.

Sammy goes down on you leaving small hickeys in every place possible.

He hits a sensitive spot and you moan underneath your breath. He looks up in happiness.

He begins by sticking 2 fingers in you, and going slow, but judging by your rough breathing he started picking up the pace and curving his fingers up each time to rub you in your G-spot. You already knew that was only the beginning.

Sam moved his hand up to your clit knowing you were ready to cum and would rub his dick on your heat just to feel you shiver beneath him.

You came undone, and spilled onto him, he licked his fingers tasting you, and was pleased.

Sam positioned himself at your entrance, and asked for your permission. You allowed him and he thrusted into you slowly.

"Sam, faster please." You asked.

"No, I wanna make love. Not have sex, just. Calm a bit" he whispers into your ear.

You allowed him to.

Each thrust was slow and easy, as if he was allowing you to adjust at first.

You began to moan, and never thought that you would actually have an orgasm to this slow shit. But it happened. And not long after your 2nd time around, it was his turn and he spilled into you.

Both of you rode out your highs, and laid next to each other spilling your thoughts and feelings till the sun arose and people began walking the beach. Y'all scurried to get the towels around your bodies and run up to the house.