Chapter Twelve

"Argh!" Coral slammed her fists against the door, it wouldn't budge. She panted heavily and pushed her hair back out of her face. She refused to cry, and she took a few steps back and summoned her elements, she started with Earth however it bounced off and knocked her over. She screamed out in frustration and stumbled up to her feet and splayed out her fingers, she tried Water however it wouldn't even leave a mark. She tried Air but all it did was fly her books around, she collapsed to her knees. She pounded her fists into the ground before pointing her finger up and zapping the door with Fire.
"Oh come on!" She yelled angrily the only damage was scorch marks. She ran at the door and slammed her fists against it "let me out Hook! Let me... out." She slid down the door and turned around. All her magic classes failing to prove useful in her attempt at escape.

Jack flew up to her window and stared through the curtains, he frowned her room was a mess and he scanned around until his eyes landed on the petite pirate. He placed his hand against it and watched for a moment.
"How could someone lock her up like this?" He thought, he gulped slightly, he knew he had to help her, but she was just so stubborn. He watched her for a moment and she slid to her side and lay down curled up in a ball. He pressed against the window and tried to open it. The creaking caused Coral to sit up and she stared at her window opening.
"Coral?" Jack whispered, and she got up and moved towards the window, her eyes full of shock as she saw Jack crouching outside the window. "Can I come in?"
She blinked and folded her arms.
"How did you open that? They sealed it tight.... When I tried to escape last time..."
Jack smirked at her and pushed her slightly backwards as he came into the room.
"Magic." He tripped up and fell towards her, she moved to the side and he fell onto her bed. "Thanks for helping."
"I'm not having a repeat of earlier Frost." She giggled, he rolled over and sat up frowning at her. She glared at him. "What?"
"The cold hearted pirate has a pretty cute laugh." He noted, she blushed and Jack smirked at her.
"Why did he lock you here? And why did you slap me?"
"Because I'm a failure... As for slapping you... I didn't think what you did was appropriate, I could have caught myself." She explained quietly. Jack got up and walked towards her as she folded her arms and faced away from him. "I'm wicked, I'm the bad guy. Everyone hates the bad guy." She whispered, he shuffled uncomfortably, she turned her head and watched him, and he looked as though he was debating something. Finally he snapped out of his thoughts.
"Not everyone hates you." He muttered, Coral stared up into his eyes and lowered her arms as he stared down into her eyes.
"Oh really..."
"Adie seems to like you." Jack searched her eyes and she shook her head.
"She's a princess and I'm a pirate..." Coral thought, "we can't be friends..."  Coral felt a pain in her chest at the thought, she was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Adelaide watched as Hans climbed up and stumbled into her room.
"If you get caught by the girls you're dead!" She squeaked, he laughed.
"Relax princess! I'm the great prince of- yeah well, enough about my amazing heroics. What's wrong?" He asked, Adelaide lowered her head and walked towards her bed. Hans folded his arms and leant against the wall.
"I've just been threatened..."
"By who?" Hans asked concern in his voice, Adelaide gripped the edge of the bed and tears welled in her eyes.
"I don't know... all I know is he'll hurt my family.... Unless I go with him."
Hans didn't say a word as he processed this. In a quick movement Adelaide gasped as Hans was knelt in front of her.
"You have to tell Minnie and Mickey."
She blushed and he stared up into her eyes.
"I- They already know." She couldn't believe herself and she was confessing everything that happened into the woods. "He already tried to get myself and Coral to go with him but Coral, she saved me-"
Hans pulled back and stood up.
"Reef? Reef saved you?" He said his eyes widening at the thought of the pirate saving a mere princess. Adelaide bit her lip as she realized her mistake, she shouldn't have said that.
"I mean- Jack and Elsa did..."
"Coral Regan Hook, saved a princesses life... does anyone else know?"
"Just Jack and Elsa as they had to heal her back."
"Her back?" Hans' voice was raised and Adelaide stood up.
"She had burn marks..."
Hans ran his hands through his hair and took a deep breath.