Update 62.0

Winter here!

Hope everyone is having a good day/evening/morning/afternoon/night!

I'm here as I just wanted to ramble for a bit haha!

It's rather sunny today and I feel a sense of calm. Which is nice, I still have things to do but it's nice.

At the moment I absolutely love my stories and I'm really proud of them, even if they have small views and votes and stuff I'm happy with who is reading them and enjoying them. Since I have enjoyed writing them.

In regards to my books, I have a couple updates for each of them. And in my previous update you can see who has been creating some amazing stuff for each of my books and you can also see which ones I haven't sorted out yet haha!

It looks like AHK2 is coming to a close rapidly, and is just having so much drama happen in it. Though once it's all completely posted I will be going back to AHK1 and sorting out some banners and posting up the edited version which was done by insomniadriven a while back which I'm grateful for since I'm bad at it haha.

Once that is done AHK3 should be underway.

After that I'll be floating between Disney and divine heart. Which will have sprinkles of small moments and potential one shots which I had but never completed so will complete them.

Once again thank you so much for all the votes, reads and comments and follows!!! It means a lot and I'm eternally grateful!!!

That's about it!

Thank you
Love

Thank you Love