Update 83.0

Long time since I've posted here. 

But never the less. Hope you're all enjoying Divine Heart. 

And now to get real for a second. 

Do you ever just feel content as to how things are? Do you ever just want to let things take their course and let the road lead you? Do you ever just take a moment and know that, hey shit happens, but it's all gonna be okay? Do you ever just think time is what it is and it's okay to let time be?

I do. 

I don't have all the answers, I never will, the answer to 1945 x 77 - 267 = I don't know. What's all the elements in the periodic table? I don't know. Will I ever meet an alligator? I don't know. Will I ever understand politics? I don't know. 

And I'm okay with that. 

I don't know what the future holds and I'm okay with that too. 

I want to live in the moments, I wanna run free in a field when the suns shining. I want to roll around the snow to then curl up in front of the fire. I want to drive until there's no road left.

Life is too short to be worrying about what they think, about where I'm going to be in five years, or do I want kids or do I want to finish dino crisis, what the latest fashion is, what is the meaning of life. 

Of course all of this worries me, but like you shouldn't let it eat up your time. Everyone has better things to be doing with their time. 

Everyone should be happy. 

Everyone should allow themselves to be happy.

Everyone deserves to be happy. 

Everyone, it's okay to be sad, it's okay to be happy, it's okay to be confused, it's okay to not have the answers, it's okay to just see where life takes you, it's okay to just be...