Chapter 6

Although this story is all based around Yugo and Adami, I feel I should also include the rest of the Brotherhood of the Tofu... So let's see what they're up to!

-----Two days earlier

Amalia made a shield of vines around her as Poo flung his many weapons at her. Amalia fought Poo for abut until she heard Yugo cry out. She looked around, she saw her friends' faces. She didn't want to look. She looked. She saw Yugo on the floor, she saw Adami fall to his knees, but she couldn't move. All the fighting had stopped. Everyone was watching and listening to Adami talk to Yugo. When Adamï stood and picked up Yugo, Eva motioned for The Brotherhood of the Tofu to follow Adamï. They were about to, until Oropo spoke...

"Where do you think you're going Adamï?" Oropo asked the dragon

"To get my brother and my friends out of here. I don't want any part of this anymore." Adamï replied coldly

"Dame Echo is a perfectly good Eniripsa, she can heal his wound."

"Like I can trust you anymore. My brother is hurt, my friends are hurt. I'm the one who hurt them." Adamï looked at the eliatrope in his arms. "I stabbed my own brother. That is something that shouldn't be forgiven, but that's not how my brother is. He can find the good in anyone. Especially me." Adamï looked at Oropo "Good bye." Adamï looked ahead

Dame Echo was standing in front of him "I'll take that." She said taking Yugo and flying off to her temple

"Yugo!" Adamï gave Oropo a death glare. "First you trick me. Then you take my brother. You have some nerve Oropo."

"So I've been told." Oropo said "Echo won't harm him. She's not big on hurting. Here's the deal. You want your brother back. You don't leave. If you leave or try to free him, he will be killed."

Adamï's eyes widened "You wouldn't dare."

"Would I? His life is in your hands Adamï." Oropo smirked under his mask "Do you really want to risk his life?"

'No matter how mad I am at Yugo. He's still my friend, and crush, we need to get him out of this tower.' Amalia thought as Oropo floated off. Amalia watched as Eva walked up to the dragon, and slapped him "YOU STABBED YUGO!!" Eva slapped him again "YOU DROPPED MY HUBAND OFF A CLIFF!!" She slapped him yet again "AND YOU KIDNAPPED FLOPIN AND I!!!"

"Are you done now?" Adami asked clearly not phased by being slapped by Eva

"She's not but being mad will have to wait." Flopin said as he stepped between his mother and Adami "We need to save Yugo."

"But, Oropo said if I try to do anything he'd kill Yugo." Adami said looking at the ground "So I won't be of any help."

"It's okay Adami. As long as you never meant to hurt Yugo, we all forgive you, right Evangeline?" Amalia glared at Eva

"Yeah. All is forgiven." Eva said "But you won't be going near my children until I decide you can."

"Okay." Adami replied