chapter2: Friendship (Edited).

Every cloud have a silver lining........

                   ✨⭐✨

The next day, I went to work early, as usual.

I was busy with some work when someone tapped my table.

I quickly looked up frightened because I didn't hear anyone enter, being engrossed in work.

It was Mansoor. He was smiling down at me, making me squirm uneasily. I smiled back a little shy and said;

"Oh its you. You scared me. Please sit down".

   I gestured for him to sit on the chair opposite mine.

He sat down on the chair with the cute smile on his face. I wonder.....

"what do you want me to offer you? Coke?".

  I asked, getting up and walked to the standing fridge in the office.

"No I am ok. Uhm...I just wanna take you out for lunch because I'm sure you've not eating anything".

"I am busy as you can see and my boss...".

"Oh don't worry I've told him. please don't say no".

   He said, pushing out his bottom lips in a pout. Seriously?

"OK Ok! but am I safe with you?".

I asked jokingly, arranging the papers and files in the drawer. He smiled and nodded.

I picked up my phone and handbag, shut down the desktop and we went out.

He quickly went ahead of me and opened the passenger door of his Mercedes  for me. I smiled and mumbled a thank you.

    "Babz lounge?". He said, sitting down on the driver's seat and kicking the engine into life.

I just nodded and smiled, looking at everywhere but his face. He is just too cute.

"Hey you have dimples!".

He said, looking away from the road to glance at me, before concentrating back, just in time to swerve out of a truck's way.

"You also have dimples".

I said, noticing the dimples on his cheeks when he smiled.

"But yours is deeper than mine".

  He argued, looking away from the road to my face.

I smiled as he poked a finger in my cheek.

I chuckled and swatted away his hand playfully.

We arrived at babz lounge and sat down on the wooden lounges. A waiter came to us and asked our orders.

   "Beauty, what do you wanna have?".

   Did he just call me beauty?!

    I went through the menu before saying;

  "Lamb kebab".

The waiter, nodded and went away after Mansoor ordered for what I did.

    I looked up and caught him staring at me without even blinking his eyes.

   I snapped my fingers at his face, startling him. I frowned and leaned back on the chair. He raised a brow, probably questioning me of the frown.

"You were staring at me".

   I said, also raising a brow.

"You don't want me to?"

I nodded a yes.