chapter4: Admitting love (Edited).

Every cloud have a silver lining.....

Early the next morning, I woke up wth a slightly hig temperature and a banging headache.

I prayed, took a shower and got dressed.

"Are you going to the hospital?".

Ummah asked as she walked into the room.

"Yes Ummah".

"Okay. Send my regards . I will just finish off what I am doing and go see him"

"Okay".

I wore my khimar, grabed my handbag and walked out.

"Stop crying, Muneey".

He said, wiping away my tears.

"How are you feeling now?".

"Better, its just that am having a severe headache".

He replied, his hand stroking my hair through my veil.

I smiled and caressed his arm.

"Don't worry you will be fine".

"You have been crying, right?".

He asked, raising a brow and pinched my nose. I smiled shyly and made him tea before the doctor came in.

✨⭐✨

After a week, Mansoor was dismissed from the hospital. Alhmdulillah he is feeling much better now.

On a Saturday, I was in my room folding my clothes, which I washed in the morning when I heard him greeting ummah.

I dropped the cloth I was holding on the floor and ran out to meet him. I hugged him tightly, wrapping around my hands on him, my head lying on his broad chest, inhaling his fresh scent which I missed so much.

Thank God ummah went back to her room.

After the bone crushing hug, I pulled away and looked up at his smiling face.

"You wanted to break my bones, right?".

He whispered, kissing my forehead.

I smiled and looked down at my feet shyly.

I grabbed his hand and sat him down on a chair, smiling. I brought him food and zobo drink which I made earlier.

He only drank the juice.

"How are you feeling now,Gent'l?".

I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Am feeling much better...you worry too much".

He said pulling my nose playfully.

I sat beside him and we just stared at each other, smiling like Cheshire cats.

"Beauty let's go out.".

He said, grabbing my hands from my laps and squeezed them.

"To.....?".

I asked cocking my head to one side.

"Wetlands Park".

"OK gimme fifteen minutes".

I said, stood up and trotted to my room. I got dressed in a simple peach color material gown with a peach colour veil, wore a simple makeup which consist of compressed powder, nude lipstick, and Kohl.

I sprayed perfumes and slipped my feet in a peach coloured flat vine shoe before walking out, closing the lid of my Chanel Chain bag.

"Oh Girl you look muah!".

He exclaimed, blowing me a kiss. I laughed and pulled his ears before we walked out and drove away.

We sat down under a tree, on the green grasses near the pool, eating ice cream.

He looked at me and nudged me with his elbow.

I watched him scoop a spoonful of the banana ice cream from the cup and shoved it in his mouth anxiously.

"Muneerah I have been hiding something from you since the first day I saw you. I wanted to tell you but my conscience wouldn't allow me to. I don't know what your reaction will be. I think this is the right time to tell you".

He said, rubbing his palms and sighing, looking at a nearby flower.

He kept silent. I was confused. I just looked at him with a blank expression.

He held my hands, moved closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Muneerah I love you. I want to make you mine forever. I want to marry you. Please accept my love for you. I promise I wont hurt you".

My breath instantly stopped. I was dumbfounded.😷 I couldn't belief what I just heard. Did he just say he love me?

No he didn't say that.

Me and my stupid imaginations.

He interrupted me by saying;

"Please Muneerah don't say no...please".

He said, holding my hands like he owned them, like he was afraid someone is gonna snatch me away from him. His eyes held so many emotions. I could clearly see the love he said. His eyes were moist, there was fear in his eyes, fear that I might reject him.

Can I ever do that!!?

Tears were already flowing from my eyes. Finally someone love me.

I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"yes I love you Mansoor..I do a lot!!!."

I couldn't hide my feelings for him. My heart yearns for him. I feel him in my blood streams. This is a dream come true. I have been having feelings for him since the first day, and now that he said he love me, do you expect me to form for him ne!

Form ko, stupidness ni!!

He hugged me back. I buried my head in his chest. I was so happy at that moment.

He looked into my eyes. I quickly turned away from his gaze. I started feeling shy. Did I just hugged him? Oh no I was so foolish 🙈.

"Oh, are you shy?".

He said peering into my face. I shooed his face away from mine with that big smile, a contented smile.

That was the happiest day of my life. I cant wait to tell Haleemah.

You cant believe it! He actually told my mum that he love me and he want to marry me....and another unbelievable thing is ummah actually smiled and said.

"she is yours".

😱🙈🙊🙉.

✨⭐✨

Hello guys thanks for reading this chapter..find out about their engagement and wedding in the next chapters.
Kindly vote and comment..it really matters. I love you all like die.😘😍💋