Broken Rose (One Shot, Suicide awareness)

Hey and welcome to this RWBY one shot
This one is gonna tug at the heart strings
So be warned and enjoy.
Please read until the end

Also please share/tag and get more people here to spread awareness
Thank you and now enjoy

{Thoughts}

Narrator's P.o.V

It's the end of Summer vacation and the beginning of the second year of Beacon for Team RWBY.
They were all excited to return, and reunite with each other and share stories.
But the usually hyperactive Ruby Rose has changed and Weiss was the first to take note.

Timeskip (2 months later)
Weiss' P.o.V

{Ruby's demeanor still seems off, I first thought it was because she had a rubbish Summer vacation but even now 2 months later, she's even more sullen... I can't believe I'm thinking this but I want the hyperactive cookie monster back...}

I was snapped out of my thoughts as the door opened revealing the self keeping Ruby Rose.

"Hey Ruby, are you okay?"
I say with a concern laced voice.

"I'm fine Weiss..." She says in a very monotone way, as she walks towards her bed and lies down staring at the wall.

I get up from the desk and sit on the edge of her bed and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Ruby, I'm your teammate... Your friend... You can talk to me about anything and everything as well as to Yang and Blake... So please tell me what's wrong?..."

"I'm fine Weiss, I promise... I just need some sleep"

I looked at her skeptically but gave in and said
"Okay, but tomorrow you should talk to us"

I looked to her for a reply but I saw her asleep, I sighed and climbed down to my bed and lied down, thinking about Ruby's tone of voice... Such a departure from her normally cheery and hyper demeanor...

1 month later

Narrator's P.o.V

As time went on, Weiss became more concerned about Ruby and soon Yang and Blake started to realise and grow concerned.

Ruby started to spend more time away from her team and dorm, always saying "I'm going for a walk" and leaving and not returning until night.

She started skipping classes and the classes where she would be eager to participate in, for example combat class, she would just zone out with a blank look on her face.

When she was called on to fight, Weiss noticed a change in the way she fought, she was more sluggish and not caring, she was getting hit more often and by attacks that she should've easily avoided normally.
Weiss sat back and wondered if she wanted to get hit all these attacks and yet she wouldn't take the openings her opponents gave her.

One day they dragged Ruby into Vale with them and they decided to take her to nice quite café to get to the bottom of her change in attitude but this only caused more problems as it caused Ruby to burst out in anger at her team and she walked home without turning to face her team once.

But they couldn't stay mad at each other and by the end of the day Team RWBY were on good terms with each other, but Ruby was still acting off causing Weiss to worry about the red cloaked leader, but she couldn't do anything about it.