{{46}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
"Nikku?!" Jiraiya said.

"Is that really you Master Jiraiya?! Like solid flesh?!" Nikku said.

"Of course it is, well it's been a long time Nikku since we've met again. How are you using that Rasengan to good use?" He said.

"Well, my teammates and I got attacked by three Akatsuki members yesterday." Nikku said.

"What?! The Akatsuki?!" Jiraiya shouted.

"Yes Jiraiya, they got attacked by the Akatsuki yesterday. Good thing their injuries weren't fatal or anything." The fifth Hokage said.

"Which ones of the Akatsuki?" Jiraiya asked.

"Kisame Hoshigaki, Itachi Uchiha, and one Akatsuki member I don't know. But she battled Dachi and almost succeeded in capturing him." Nikku said.

"How did you get him back?" Jiraiya asked.

"Well, that one Akatsuki member used a Thunder Binding Jutsu to capture Dachi. I then chased them and used Rasengan to break the binding, and I used my Blinding Fire Jutsu to make the job easier. After that, they retreated." She explained.

"Good job Nikku, we don't want any of the Akatsuki to take a single jinchuriki from us." Jiraiya said.

"Why not?" She asked.

"They'll use the tailed beasts inside jinchuriki to achieve their evil goals." He said.

"I see then." Nikku said.

Then, Nikku remembered something. "Oh yeah, Dachi told me you had a boy named Naruto as your apprentice." Nikku said.

"Naruto? Oh yeah, what about him?" He asked.

"Did you teach him the Rasengan also?" She asked.

"Yep."

"How long did it take him to learn the jutsu?" She asked.

"A week." He said.

"A week?! That impressive! I would like to meet your apprentice Naruto right now!" Nikku said quite impressed.

"Well, the fourth Hokage took 3 years to perfect the jutsu. While you took 2 years, one year off is also impressive." Jiraiya said.

"If Naruto perfected in a week, he must of have a lot a determination. Unlike me." Nikku said.

"Nikku don't say that, it takes determination to learn a jutsu. You have determination for sure." He said.

"Thanks Master Jiraiya." She said.

"No problem, anyways Tsunade, do have any more missions?" He asked.

"No, not at all. Now, please take your conversation with your old apprentice somewhere else." She said.

"Oh sorry, come on Nikku." He said.

"Alright." Nikku said.

They both walked out the office. "Hey Master Jiraiya, where can I meet Naruto. He seems like a strong shinobi." She said.

"You can proabably meet him near the Hokage's office after he's done with his mission. Anyways, I have a question for you Nikku." He said.

"Go on, Master Jiraiya." She said.

"How did you get in the Leaf Village?" Jiraiya asked.

"I got transferred to the Leaf Village from the Sand Village. They didn't want me as a sand shinobi if I couldn't stand killing people." Nikku said.

"I see then. The customs of the Sand didn't fit your ways." He said.

"Yes." Nikku said.

"But Nikku, in my years of training you I saw something strange." He said.

"What was it Master Jiraiya?" Nikku asked.

"You had a little bit of the nine tailed fox chakra seeping out of you. And I do know you're not a jinchuriki." Jiraiya said.

"Then.. how is that possible Master Jiraiya..?" Nikku asked.

"I don't know, but you do have markings on your body, yes?" He said.

"Yeah." She said.

"I feel like the markings have something to do with that nine tailed fox chakra that was coming out of you." He said.

"I see then, but I have no idea how I got these markings on me." She said.

"I see, but Naruto is a nine tails jinchuriki. Maybe you guys have something in relation." Jiraiya said.

"I don't think so, I never met him until Dachi mentioned him to me. Also, Dachi and Naruto are best friends when they were young." Nikku said.

"Dachi is also a jinchuriki. But, I never saw a tailed beast cloak around him. I think the two tails doesn't overwhelm him with a lot of chakra. I never seen him lose his rage with two tails chakra. Or maybe the two tails only gives chakra if it's a life and death situation." He said.

"Maybe Dachi has good control, or the two tails doesn't like giving chakra out to him. But when we were battling the Akatsuki, the chakra never seeped out of him." Nikku said.

"The only people that probably had seen the two tails chakra seeping out of Dachi is probably either of his teammates, it could either be Morihro, Kronosa, or Asuka." He said.

"You're right. But, it's just a possibility. " Nikku said.

"Yeah." He said.

Nikku was thinking about how she had a relation with a jinchuriki. She never met Naruto until he was mentioned by Dachi. But, he seemed like a guy that seemed strong and interesting.

Dachi was a jinchuriki as well, but his tailed beast chakra doesn't seep out that much. But tailed beast chakra does come out by an emotion:

Anger.

Emotions is what makes the chakra come out. Or is there another reason?

-
Kronosa was still at the Akatsuki base.  She went outside and embraced the wind's breeze. Kronosa was wondering of the form she transformed into when she had her first battle with Dachi.

She felt stronger and had more chakra than ever. Maybe it something that was a part of her. She has limited knowledge about herself and past.

She needed to find information about her past to understand herself and to find her future. If she didn't, her life would be meaningless. She didn't crave power, but it would be needed for herself. That was the reason she joined the Akatsuki.

She wandered around near the base. She took out her leaf headband from her bag and looked at it. The truth was, her intention wasn't to betray the leaf village.

It really wasn't.

That's all for this chapter. Thanks so much for reading. Please vote and comment. So, stay swag, and peace out!