{{66}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
"The two tails is sealed inside in you." Nikku said.

"I don't get it...." he said.

"Would you like to know how the two tails got sealed inside you?" Morihro asked.

Dachi nodded his head. "Naruto is also a jinchuriki. The two tails was sealed inside you along with him. Your mother had gave permission to the fourth Hokage to seal the two tails inside you. It was during the attack between the two tails and nine tails. Unfortunately, your body died in battle. While your father was already deceased in the last war." Morihro explained.

"So..... I know.... that my parents were true heroes...." he said.

"The villagers don't know that your a jinchuriki, they only know that Naruto is a jinchuriki." He said.

"Is the two tails inside me..... really dangerous?" Dachi asked.

"Yes, but the nine tails is far more dangerous." Morihro said.

"Are you happy that we told you this?" Nikku asked.

"Yeah... I always need to know about myself..." he said.

"Also,"

Dachi, Nikku, and Asuka turned their heads to Morihro.

"Nikku tell him, when that fight between you and Dachi against Kronosa occurred." He said.

Dachi then turned his own head towards her. "You turned into this form.... you were shrouded in a dark red chakra... You were reckless, and destructive. The power utterly took over your body." She said.

"Form...?" Dachi feared.

"Yes, I'm sure that the newfound chakra was from the two tails." She said.

"If this beast is really dangerous, and sealed inside me, how dangerous could I be...?" He asked.

Morihro and Nikku turned to each other and nodded. "More than you can think." Morihro said.

Dachi then caught a determined look. "Then..... if this thing is really sealed inside of me, I'll talk to it!" He shouted.

"Talk to it...? How?" Nikku said.

"Dachi...." Asuka said.

"Dachi, are you sure is possible?" Morihro asked.

"Of course! It's inside of me, so I can possibly have contact with it!" Dachi said.

"Be careful then." Morihro said as he left the room.

"How then? How then Dachi?" Nikku questioned.

"I'll find a way." He said.

With that, they began to rest.

~Next Morning~
Dachi woke up the next morning. He looked at the window, and sighed. After finding out that he was a jinchuriki, he needed to find a way to have contact with the two tails.

But for now, training was important for him. After he had awoken, Nikku had too.

She yawned and stretched. And realized that Dachi was already awake. "Huh..? Dachi?" She said.

Dachi heard her voice and turned to her. "Yeah Nikku?" He said.

"Already awake?" She asked.

"Yeah." He responded.

"Also Dachi, I have advice for your training." She said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Try using the two tails chakra, but don't completely rely on it." She said.

Her words caught his attention. "What do you mean Nikku...?" He asked.

"Try using the two tails chakra. But when your in battle, don't rely on it, because you wouldn't be able to control the overwhelming power." She said.

"Oh." He said.

He then thought of her words. "I get it now." He said.

"Also Dachi." She got up from her bed. "Read that book about chakra natures,  and chakra changes from Asuka. It could really save you in the battle field. After reading it, try the method. Naruto is also learning about it, since both of you have a wind chakra nature." She said.

"Wind chakra nature...?" He asked.

Nikku sighed. "Read the book and you'll understand Dachi. Also, keep this in mind." She paused.

Dachi nodded his head towards her. "You have a wind and earth chakra nature." She said as she began to leave the room.

Dachi took what she said in mind. 'Wind and earth chakra nature...?' He thought.

"Anyways, I need to train with-"

She got interrupted when the door opened. "Hey guys." Morihro said.

Nikku suddenly thought about Master Jiraiya of how busy he was. "Morihro-Sensei, is Master Jiraiya on a mission?" She asked.

"Yes, he is Nikku." He said.

She turned her head to Dachi. "Maybe we could both help Dachi with his training. Since I have a wind chakra nature, and you have an earth chakra nature, and he has both natures." Nikku said.

"Not a bad idea Nikku." Morihro said.

"Well, what about Asuka?" Dachi asked.

"Her chakra nature is water, we can't really help her." Morihro said.

Dachi nodded out of confusion. "As I said Dachi, read the book. Once you learned everything in that book, it will be easier to understand chakra natures. And also, we won't train you until you've finished that book." She said.

"Wha-what?! This book is like three hundred pages long!" He retorted.

"Say that to Kronosa, she wouldn't mind reading more." Morihro joked.

Then he remembered that he needed to train harder for his friends and himself. "Fine then, I'll read the darn book." He said.

"Good. Reread a paragraph or sentence if you don't understand it." Nikku said.

"Well guys, I only came here to check on you. And Nikku, and make sure he doesn't leave unless he finishes that book and understands every single concept." Morihro commanded.

"Alright sensei." She said.

Dachi groaned. He then flipped to the first page of the book and started reading.

Nikku looked over to Asuka and was surprised she was still sleeping.

But the most important concept of his training to her, was for him to control the two tails chakra.

That's all for this chapter! Thanks for reading! So, stay swag, and peace out!