Sea full of stars (starco)

Title:
Under the sea full of stars
Ship:
Starco❤️
--------------------------------
Third Person's Pov

"You know I don't get boy crazy Marco." Star chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully. "And besides he's like totally gay." Star added, she was determined to let Marco know that she moved on from her little crush on the boy who played his keytar all day long.

"Yeah you don't get boy crazy." Marco smiled genuinely. "You only obsess on boys." Marco's smile was replaced with a playful smirk. "EXACTLY!" Star happily said grinning at Marco like an idiot thinking she placed her poi- that's when realization hit her. "WAIT! I do NOT have an obsession over boys!" Star defended pouting at Marco.

"Stop trying to pout, you look ridiculous." Marco bluntly said earing a small glare from Star. "And hey don't you remember that Thomason guy?" Marco said. "You were like 'Here he comes Marco! Gah! He's sooo cute!' Then you go from that to 'That guy's so unattractive it hurts' and the cycle goes on and on." Marco added making his voice higher every time he mimicked Star.

"What?! One, I do NOT sound like that, two I wasn't obsessed with him and three he's not 'Thomason' his name's Thomas A.k.a. Tom. Get it right. Star pointed an accusing finger at
Marco, he just gave her a big grin. "If you say so princess." Marco grinned and Star just rolled her eyes.
-----------------------------------------------

"Hey B-fly." Marco called Star using her old nickname he barely uses. "Hmm?" Star said in a voice only Marco can hear, even though they just argued, she just didn't mind the small argument they started. She just liked the nickname he gave her. Instead of Star, Marco would always call her Butterfly when they were in middle school, and whenever they argued Star would always be peaceful after Marco called her 'B-fly'.

"Do you remember that time when I punched Oskar in the face whenever he would say something rude to you?" Marco asked Star , looking at the skies. "And you would always end up in detention. How can I forget?" Star smiled widely as she looked at Marco's eyes which was gleaming from reflecting the skies' light. "Yea." Marco nodded. "But I still don't understand the reason behind that." Star looked at Marco curiously. "Well... I knew you had a crush on him and I knew you were offended. Basically I knew you were about to have an emotional break down and I took action. I mean you were my best friend- I mean you still are- but-GAH! I'm rambling aren't I?" Marco scratched the back of his neck bashfully. The change in Marco's behavior wasn't new to Star, infact its actually normal to her.

"Hey it's fine." Star grinned at him chuckling lightly. "You know? I'm actually quite thankful of the things you did... It was nice." She looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I know." Marco looked at her with a smug grin. "And I also know you would have a breakdown after he left and you would always cry and bawl? Yup, I know." Marco victoriously grinned at her sticking his tongue out. Star playfully punched him in the shoulders and chuckled, cringing a bit at her bitter middle school memories. "Whatever." She said in a playful manner albeit rolling her eyes.

"Hey B-fly."

"Hmm?"

"Let's stay here till morning."

And till morning they stayed.

------------------------------------

Love ya all💖
This is Reishu signing out!