Chapter 1

This story is decated to my followers who I love hope you like it.
I don't any of the shows​ and don't own any of the characters just my plot and OCs

Damon loved Katherine. That was a universal truth. But as much as he had loved her, he had hated her for damning him into living an eternity when she went off and got herself killed. Despite the façade of a glamorous eternal stud (his own words), Damon Salvatore hated his immortality. He often wakes up everyday wondering why he doesn't just take off his blasted ring, walk into the sunlight and end it all. Then he remembers. Vengeance. He had promised his brother an eternity of misery, so now he was going to keep that promise. It's the thought that while he may live forever in utter loneliness and agony, he's not going to be doing it alone. It's this thought that keeps him from welcoming the warm embrace of the sun.

Blair loved Nate. That was a universal truth. Unfortunately for her, the object of her affections never really reciprocated the feelings. He was always chasing the sunshine of a girl by the name of Serena Van der Woodsen. As it turns out, that sunshine of a girl was also Blair's best friend. Life's just full of disappointments. She's the girl who has everything and nothing. She doesn't know how it is that she can wake up everyday and pull on a smile that coordinates with the latest Eleanor Waldorf original her mother laid out for her to wear, but she does it to perfection and no one is ever the wiser. She hopes that if she can keep up the act, one day she'll trick herself into believing it. Better yet she can trick others into believing it. One day she'll be the one that preferred over sunshiny blondes with a bubbly personality.

xxx

The party is a bore and truth be told, so is her boyfriend. He's spent most of the night out on the balcony smoking various herbs with Chuck. Nate has never been the same after Serena left. None of them are.

She idly wonders if anyone has ever died of loneliness before, but then berates herself for being so melodramatic. She's a Waldorf for god's sake. Self-pity doesn't wear well with her outfit. For a moment she lets her mask slip and just be. Just when she's starting to get a bit of peace of mind, a girl with a noxiously blue drink spills the contents of her glass down the front of her dress.

One out of two things could happen at this moment. One, Blair could let this lapse of grace go and accept the poor girl's terrified, stammering streams of apologies, or two, she can tear the little wench a new one. While she doesn't necessarily like donning the whole "oh, woe is me" look, if anything Blair Waldorf loves putting on a good show of being a world class bitch.

xxx

New York had always held a certain allure for Damon. He loved the smell and sounds of the city that never sleeps. Insomniacs and nocturnal creatures fill the city, nobodies that will not be missed by anybody. They make for easy pickings.

He's looking for his next meal when he spots her. Amongst the pulsing crowd, she oddly stood out in her silent contemplations. A small frown perched itself delicately on her brows. She's a pretty little thing in her silky white dress, hair in mahogany waves. He forms a little story in his mind of what type of girl she is. Sweet, lovable, innocent… he wants to do naughty things to her that will make her blush.

Her moment of peace is interrupted when a drunken nobody manages to drop a glass full of some toxic blue concoction down the front of her pretty dress. Damon tsks at the disruption of such a pretty picture.

He watches as the stuttering blonde stumbles through a hysterical apology. He waits for his girl in white to accept with a syrupy smile and silence the bumbling blonde idiot. His mental image of a virginal princess who has various cuddly woodland creatures braid her hair in the morning is instantly crushed. He watches as his girl in white smiles a deceptively angelic smile and then proceeds to tear the other girl to shreds with her verbal assaults. With a mouth like that those woodland creatures would die of shock.