Up to no good

Lucas smirked, Clancy had won the game again. A couple flaws here and there but overall, he'd won just like Lucas predicted.
He remained still - the most successful subject.

But the following challenge was the one that'd finally bring a painful end to his celebratory reign.
It had to be.
With Evelyn's invisible eyes peeking over Lucas' shoulder 24/7, he had to be careful; keeping him alive for so long would draw suspicion and that was the last thing he needed.

He'd be lying if he said he wasn't a tad bit sad to know Clancy would soon be no more than a useless pile of dust on the floor but what could he do?

Though he couldn't be that sad, swiping his emotions to the side with a smile; he thought of you.
You weren't as intriguing yet but things could change, he thought, besides a woman could make a much better playmate.

Licking his lips, he stared at the flickering screen before him as he watched you approach the barred door.
Fiddling with his fingers, he shuffled in his chair, an excited feeling was starting to bubble up in his stomach as he waited for the metal bars to come down and slice the skin from your face.

A couple seconds past, the ticking growing louder.
This was it, he felt his heart pound faster and his dick twitch within the confinements of his underwear as he leaned closer in anticipation.

A huge, deformed beetle crawled across the table, it's body lolling to the side from the weight of it.
If Lucas wasn't so surprised, he'd of taken a pointed pen straight to its back.

But here he was, eyes glued to the screen and mouth slightly hung open as he watched your body fall back, you were crawling away. You were alive.

Lucas bit down on his cracked bottom lip, this wasn't part of his plan but he had surely planned ahead for this in case it actually happened.
He didn't win awards and gain the name 'genius' for nothing and Lucas, himself, wore that title with such a boasting smugness only a true arsehole could muster.

He was starting to take a shine to you.

Scoffing, he leaned back in his chair, wondering how events would now play out as both you and Clancy were finally "free" from your torture rooms and able to openly roam the rest of his trap-filled play-house.