Rule Six - Casting

This doesn't apply to all of you, but this still kind of makes me angry.

Please use someone different for your main character, rather than Nina Dobrev or Francisco Lachowski. I've seen more with Nina Dobrev than I can count.

You see, I try to use unique people as my faceclaims and stuff.  Certain people as to where you aren't immediately like "ohhh I know who they are" and then can think of fifteen other stories with them in it.

See, I have people you don't usually see in my stories. In The Best and The Rest, by yours truly, I used the girl from Marina and the Diamonds, for god's sake!

If you need help, do a healthy little search on the internet for the kind of person you're looking for.

One can get ideas from TV shows they watch, movies, magazines, the paper, books, ANYTHING.

Just don't make a person that I didn't know before Wattpad (*cough* Nina Dobrev *cough* Francisco Lachowski *cough*) - become known because I see him or her in eight stories, aight?

And I'm not trying to be rude or force you to use different people, because it's okay if you want to use her it's not a necessity to be different every time.

'not everyone has a cast on their story sonja you fuckin cunt'

~S