5

Next morning...
Y/N yelled, "Ahh!"
I kicked the person sleeping next to me.
Hyungsik exclaimed, "Hey!"
Y/N asked, "Hyungsik, is that you?!"
Hyungsik replied, "Yes."
He got up and laid onto the bed.
Y/N began to touch herself and questioned, "What did you do to me?"
I kicked him again.
Hyungsik screamed, "Yahh, don't you remember what you did to me last night?"
Flashback from last night
Y/N yelled,"Yahh I'm hot!"
I grabbed Hyungsik, "Yahh take off my shirt off and yours too. I'M HOT!"
Hyungsik denied, but I hit him with my stockings.
Hyungsik yelled, "FINE!"
He began to unbutton his shirt and I began to fall asleep. He quickly button his shirt.
End of flashback
Frick..
Why?
Y/N bowed and formally said, "I'm sorry about last night, please forgive me."
Hyungsik was in shock and chuckles, "An apology can't make up for last night... I need something more than that, you have to follow me starting today and whenever I asked you. We can do whatever you want."
After him nagging for two minutes, I agreed.
Hyungsik said, "Hurry brush your teeth and get dress up." He throws me the clothes.
I brushed my teeth and showered.
I wrapped myself in a towel and got out of the shower.
Wtf
The clothes he gave me was a cropped stripped turtleneck and ankle blue pants. Thank god he also gave me a yellowish burgundy color coat. I wore it with a pair of classic white sneakers.
I walked out and he was wearing almost the same thing, but his turtleneck wasn't cropped, he wore jeans instead and dress shoes. Hyungsik was also cooking breakfast he took out the side dishes from the refrigerator.
Hyungsik said"Good morning, are you hungry?"
Y/N answered, "Good morning, why are we matching?"
Hyungsik replied,"Because I want to" and he teases me,"ohh right you also don't have the option to choose."