7

A/N: Haven't updated this story in years, since I've seen all the comments I will try to finish this story.

Riinggg ringg

Who the hell woke me? Ugh I'm so tired, Hyungsik dropped me off around two am in the freaking morning and now I woken up like this.

I peered over my phone it's 6 in the morning.
Ugh why did Nam Taeyoung had to call me so early. I finally picked up her call, "NAM TAEYOUNG WHAT IN THE WORLD IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY SLEEP?"

Taeyoung replied, "Gurl you're in big trouble, the headline on 'Dispatch'!!" "Wait what, why I'm on the headline of 'Dispatch' I'm just a random ass model no one knows but sees me on those fashion magazines and catwalks"?

Taeyoung stated, "Uh well it says that you're dating Park Hyungsik and let's just say that many news outlets want to interview."

What the actual hell.

"Wait they seriously want to interview me," I asked. She answered, "Yes, ohh and a netizen tweeted, 'That whore is stealing Suzy's man'." That jerk, I recalled him telling the paparazzi that we were dating.

Great now netizens hate and I'm not sure if I can get another booking for a magazine. I have to address this drama. I got dressed up and slabed white powder on my face. Then I applied red lip tint on the bottom of my lip and smacked them together.
This was my outfit and then I slipped on some white ruffle socks with a pair of burgundy ankle strap heels.

Perfect.

I walked outside of the condominium and saw a cab

I walked outside of the condominium and saw a cab. 'Yeoboseyo' I yelled and waved my hand. The taxi driver see and  he drives towards me.

Then he stops and I step in the taxi, he asks "Where are heading to?" I responded, "69 Sun St, Hongdae 15830." The driver turns up the radio, "Are Park Hyungsik and Eun y/n are dating? We have the first ever photos of them together and Park Hyungsik confirming that they are dating. Is he cheating on Suzy?"

I rolled my eyes, when I get there I will kill him.

.......

After a 30 minute drive, I get to photoshoot spot. Finally, now I can smack some sense in Hyungsik.

He notices me crossing my arms, "Woah Y/N, you good?" "Are you seriously asking if I'm good", I threw the magazine at his face. "Park Hyungsik and Eun Y/N how long have they hid their relationship from Suzy" he chuckles.

A tall slim woman with gorgeous long brown silky hair and flushed lips walks up to us. "Who is this ugly slut that is talking to my boyfriend?" Girl who do you think you're talking to. I clapped back, "Who is this bitch that has a stick up her ass?"

Hyungsik whispers, "Damn woman." The now ugly hearted woman says, "Honey, please I can destroy your little trashy modeling career. I am Park Hyungsik's girlfriend." Oh so that's Suzy I see. "Suzy stop it" Hyungsik demanded. "But baby she was being like a little cunt and was trying to steal me from you" she whined.

She's desperate, this so hilarious to watch, I might need my popcorn.

"Suzy I told you that we're over, why the hell do you keep telling everyone that we're dating?" She insists, "But I love you baby." "And I don't love you," he gushed. She sniffs, "No no, I can make this work, just tell the paparazzi that you're aren't dating that slut".

I began to see tears form in her eyes. Ha that's karma right there!! I felt bad at first but then when she said slut, I've remembered why I hated her.

"Hey, who are you calling slut" I yelled. That bitch snatched my hair, "You did all of this, it's your fault". "ENOUGH" Hyungsik hissed and grabbed her arm, "You need to leave NOW".

She walks while weeping like a pathetic entitled brat who has gotten her toy taken away. She turns around and throws a middle finger, then she walks into a large black SUV.

"Hey Eun Y/N, I'm sorry for this. I will tell the paparazzi the truth" he brushes my tangled hair that the bitch pulled. "Yeah as you should" I replied. Was that too harsh? "Let's go, the photographer has been waiting for awhile" he reminded me.

OH SHOOT.

He's going to whip our asses. We both hurried in and got dressed, I was wearing a comme de garçon t shirt dress with a logo on the side and with a flannel wrapped around my waist wearing the high tops black comme de garçon converse while Park Hyungsik was wearing a comme de garçon white graphic t shirt of that same logo pairing it with sky blue jeans and comme de garçon low top white converse.

The photographer yelled, "That took you long enough, now hurry up!" We walked out of the building and headed outside. We then Park Hyungsik pulled me and we sat on the steps. "Perfect, now look at me", the photographer smiled. We looked at the camera and I put my arm on head.

"EUN Y/N" a familiar voice yells and I peered over it's Nam Taeyoung. What took her forever, I was literally waiting for her to come in at any moment when that bitch was talking me so she can eliminate her. "Oh hey, you've missed a lot" I get up from Hyungsik's grasp. "Yeah and it was all my fault" he added.

Uh huh indeed.

"What did you do to my girl" Taeyoung hugged me. Hyungsik smirked, "It looks like she throw a couple of comebacks, but don't worry I kinda helped before she would've gotten beaten up." "Okay well now I'm curious" Taeyoung raises an eyebrow.

Lol he's trying to make me sound like a damsel in distress who was caught by a very big mean thief.

"Oh no save me, my dear Hyungsik", I mocked. Taeyoung shared a laughter with me. "HEY get back to work, enough chit chatting. We can save it for later" he demanded. Yesssir, Hyungsik and I have headed back to our original spot wile Taeyoung gives a wink to me. I swear this girl- she's thinks I need to get a boyfriend.

.....

Flashblack

"Baby girl, I love you so much" he pushes me onto the wall and forces himself onto me.

I smell the alcohol on a his shirt with his scent mixed in.

"No, get away from me" I cried. Then I hear footsteps, it's Taeyoung, "HELP TAEYO—-", I screamed before he covers my mouth with his hand,

"Shush baby girl, she will disrupt us" she whispered into my ear sending shivers to my body. "Y/N" she hears me. "Hey Y/N is not at home now" he told her. "Are you sure she's not here, James. She texted me that she was here 30 minutes ago and she hasn't been back" Nam replied.

As soon as he let his hands off me and goes to the door to tell her, I walked behind him. I steadily grabbed the keys for the door and he grabs me, "Get away from me" I kicked his balls. He groans and falls onto the ground as I insert the keys to unlock the door. I unlocked and ran away as far as I could with Taeyoung. After getting out of that apartment and returning to my home, she hugs me, "I'm sorry that you had to experience that". I cried, "I'm so thankful that you came".

A/N : Woah, what just happened there??!! The quality of my writing has improved, when I first wrote this story I was extremely young so the literature was really bad. I will upload a chapter during break, so be on the lookout for that! Thanks for the love xxx
- Jess