#5 Breaking News

Date: 03/26/18

Today's Forecast

A clear day, not a cloud in the sky.

We now bring you the news!

Art. 01 - Group

I kinda want to make a group  account with a few friends but if I do I want someone else to make the gmail. Or I might already have an account we could use. Some of the people I'm considering be an admin on it are Jaz, Since and one other person.

Art. 02 - Leveled Up

I leveled up on The Wolf today. I am now a level 45, the same level as my friend, Element. She said she would get Wattpad. We made a pack called The Dark Side (TDS).
Player id: 1484410
Name: Wendigo MP TDS

Art. 03 - Quizzes/Codes

Quizzes on "200 Facts About Animals" and codes on here must be sent in pm in order to be counted. The one with the highest on all the quizzes at the end of the book will receive a prize!

Art. 04 - New Story

A new story will be up sometime around today though I am debating what the new story will be. Meanwhile please let me know what you would like updated more frequently. I have been trying to update 10 chapters of "200 Facts About Animals" per day.

Art. 04 - Friends

I won't tolerate it anymore. Friends who keep tearing me down, I won't allow it anymore. Also if you think your my friend but I hardly message you...honestly, we're probably not friends. Some friends I get really anxious when messaging or when they message me. If you want to fix it, you have to earn my trust. I'm human and I make as much mistakes as you do. If I ask for you to correct me then so be it but you're not my mother so please stop acting like it. If you appear angrily I won't respond very well or I might not respond at all. I certainly won't listen.

Art. 05 - User of the Week

I keep loosing track of the user of the week and I sincerely apologize for that. It will be updated today with a few new years. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

That's it for today's news. Thank you for tuning in to A Recipe for Disaster's broadcast and we will see you next time!

C0063 "Love like there's no tomorrow, and if tomorrow comes, love again."