Seán McLoughlin x Female Reader Part 1

Written: Sometime in 2017
Edited: July 2021

F/h/d= favourite hot drink

Your POV:

PING! Went my phone. I went to check it out. It turned out to be my student, Sydney. She is one of my favourite students.

S=Sydney, Y=you

S: what was the homework for today? I wasn't in class.

Y: It was on the Irish potato famine and what caused it. It's in your textbook pages 432-456. Just read the assignment. You don't need to do the questions. I trust you.

S: thanks Ms. L/n! See you tomorrow!

I smiled and set the phone down. 'Man, Sid's truly amazing,' I thought to myself as I went back to grading papers of my freshman class.

Jack's POV:

I was sitting at my office preparing to shoot another video when I hear Sydney, my thirteen-year-old daughter, roll in. I look to see her at the door way.

"What's up, sweetie?" I asked.

"Can you help me?" she asks.

"Of course!" I say gently. I'd adopted her last year, when I was 20, and was so psyched that she wanted to be my daughter. I quickly got out her school supplies.

"I just need the textbook," she says.

"Okay. No writing?" I ask.

"Nope! Ms. Ln let me just read it. She trusts me!" she chirps.

"Ok then," I say. Me being a YouTuber, I cleverly figure out how to make a textbook stand that accommodates my daughters needs. Meaning it turns the page for her when she says 'turn'. My good friend, Rose, helped me with the robotics.

"It's pages 432 and stops at 456," she instructs. I punch in the numbers in the start and end on the machine and it starts.

"Call me if you need anything!" I say walking out to shoot a very late video.

Your POV:

As I finished all the papers, I was sincerely ready to punch something. My students are brilliant but they don't try hard enough. I don't like to make anyone upset so I don't and I try really hard not to show favouritism to any of the students, but Sydney is the only reason I have left to teach. She's the ball of sunshine that I love. Anyway, I staggered toward the kitchen and prepared to get dinner done.

Jack's POV:

After I finished my video, I turned to make dinner for the both of us.

"When am I gonna be in your video?" Sid asks.

"Soon but not yet," I respond. Truth is, as much as I love the fans, I'm afraid to put her in a video. The fans can sometimes be the most obnoxious bunch of people and I don't want to hurt her.

"Ok!" she says. That's the thing about her that I love, she's always so cheerful.

Your POV:

"Hey, Mom?" My ten-year-old adopted son, Cris, calls from the his room.

"What's up?" I ask as I finish putting dinner on the table.

"I can't find my lego Star Wars game!" Cris pouts.

"It should be under the cupboard," I call. "Dinner's ready," I add.

"Coming!" Cris shouts barrelling down the hallway.

Jack's POV:

I was dropping Sydney off when I walked into a young woman roughly around 20.