Chapter 11: Jamie's Party

The map jerked them in a portal to the Ghost Zone then in front of the school gymnasium but at night. People were coming in for the party  and Danny and Frostbite went in. He spotted Jamie in a beautiful Christmas outfit.

Danny couldn't stop staring until he saw Tucker and Sam walk toward her

"Hey Jamie, when are you going to perform?" Sam asked.

"In about five minutes," Jamie answered.

"Is it going to be dedicated to Danny as usual?" Tucker smirked.

Danny looked confused.

"Y-Yes. But you know it's a different song every year," Jamie said.

"Yeah. For the past four years, they were 'This Christmas', 'Give Love on Christmas Day', 'Kissing by the Mistletoe', and 'Warm December'. What's next?" Sam asked.

"You'll find out. But you know I don't actually say who my songs are dedicated to," Jamie pointed out.

"Yeah, but we know," Tucker said.

Before they could continue, Paul came up on the stage.

"Attention everyone, may I have your attention please?" he requested, they all quieted down, and he said, "Thank you. First of all, thank you for coming to our annual Christmas party."

Everyone applauded.

"And now it is time for my daughter to come and sing us a song. Jamie, if you please," Paul continued.

Jamie walked on the stage and hugged her dad as the crowd cheered. Then she went up to the microphone.

"Thank you, guys. Now as usual, this song is dedicated to someone special in my life. We had an argument last night, but I can't stay mad at him. This time of year is when we met and that's why it's my favorite," Jamie explained then said, "Alright, here we go."

Danny felt guilty about the argument, but he was glad to know he was forgiven. The music started and Danny didn't remove his eyes from her.

[Jamie:]
"I-I-I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you, oooh"

As the music sped up, she took off the bottom half of her dress to reveal her true costume and took the mic off the stand. Back up dancers appeared as well. Everyone cheered, including Danny.

[Jamie:]"I don't want a lot for ChristmasThere is just one thing I needI don't care about the presentsUnderneath the Christmas treeI don't need to hang my stockingThere upon the fireplaceSanta Claus won't make me happyWith a toy on Christmas Day

[Jamie:]
"I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas Day

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you (you, baby)

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
I'm just going to keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for Saint Nick
I won't even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click

'Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do?
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you (you, baby)

Oh, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children's
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa, won't you bring me the one I really need?
Won't you please bring my baby to me?

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see my baby
Standing right outside my door

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is...

Youuuu
You, baby
Youuuu
All, all, all, all
Youuuu"

When she hit that high note, Danny was so amazed. At the end, everyone cheered and she bowed. She went off the stage and joined Sam and Tucker.

"That was amazing, Jamie!" Sam exclaimed.

"Thanks! I just wish that Danny was here to see it," Jamie said.

"Well, you know how he is around this time of year," Tucker told her.

"I know. It got to him last night. It wasn't good. But Christmas is when we met and like I said, that's why it's my favorite time of year," Jamie explained.

Danny really couldn't help but smile at how Jamie really felt about him. It made him start appreciating Christmas for a moment.

"I know that look," Frostbite told him.

"What look?" Danny asked.

"The look you give Jamie. It seems that you aren't just doing it to her, but you're also appreciating Christmas a lot more," Frostbite explained.

Danny thought about it for a minute then shrugged as he said, "Maybe I am."

"Well, let's get you home. You have one more visitor before the night is through," Frostbite stated, pulling out the Infi-Map.

Danny nodded and they went back to his house where he went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, Danny's getting there, but who is his third visitor?