Motoba

Fe fo fum like the sky is falling down on me.

On the sixth and seventh day, I noticed that our sense intimacy was growing back more and more. I didn't tell Heather about this. I usually always update her with my whole divorce situation because she is the one that I love. Sharing your mind and your thoughts is the best thing when you love someone but this time I don't feel like it. I feel weird about all of this. Strange thing is that it became easier to carry her as the month slipped by. Maybe the new everyday routine made me stronger.

[...]

Me and Heather were both taking a bath. It became usual for us to come at her place after work and take a bath together to relieve some stress. I couldn't stop thinking and I think Heather noticed it because she was frowning at me for a minute now.

"Wonho, tell me what's wrong? You seem to be out of your mind." She asked feeling concerned

I really didn't want to tell anything about me and my wife getting a sense of intimacy between us back. I took a deep breath.

"It's nothing. Don't worry" I replied and began to kiss on her lips softly. My phone started buzzing. Who could it be? Heather broke our kiss but I pull her back because I want one thing and it's to focus on her. I could feel Heather smiling.