Zomi

How could you murder us

Today, I didn't carry my wife out of her bed. She was feeling sick. She told me let her rest and to call her work to prevent them. After doing what she asked me to do, I dropped our daughter to school then went to work. I didn't want to see anyone not even Heather so I blocked my office and stayed there doing nothing but working during the whole day. I texted Heather that I'm busy and that I'll come at her place after work.

[...]

I drove the Heather's place. I quickly did because I was afraid that I would change my mind. I don't know want to hold no regrets anymore. Heather opened the door and hugged me thighly. I didn't want to hug her back this time. This time it was different. I removed her arms off me.

"Sorry Heather, I don't want the divorce anymore" I started

"Wonho are you okay? Did you drink-" She nervously asked me

"I am totally fine. I could even say better." I honestly said

"Do you really think that you can get back with her? She questioned like she was trying get me back to the reason.

"Yes and I will." I clearly stated

"To think that I said that she was stupid when in fact both of you are stupid. No ones want to get back with a cheater." She scoffed

Sad part about this is that Lola has no clue about me and Heather.

"I may have cheated on my wife. But you were seeing your life with somebody like that." I said unfazed.

And that was when she slapped me and bursted into tears. I closed her door then left her place. My marriage was boring only because we both didn't value the details of our lives and not because we didn't love each other anymore. Kissing her the other day made me realize so much. It was clear now. That she is the woman of my life. The one I've always loved and I always will. I realized that since the day I carried her into my house on our wedding day, I am supposed to hold her until death do us apart. I drove to the flower shop that is on my way back to my home. I bought a bouquet of roses. The employee asked me if I wanted to write something on the card. I nodded.

I will carry you out of our bedroom till the end of times

That night, I came back home with a flower bouquet on my hand and smile on my face, running upstairs only to find out that my wife laying on the bed unconscious. Lola passed away on that night.

END