celebration

It was all done, the boys smiled as they observed the house. Full of balloons, and a lot of party supplies that everyone knows. They laughed in unison and group hugged. They were so happy that they have finally succeeded what they have been wishing for.

"I can't believe this is happening, guys." Luke sighed in relief, smiling at the boys one by one.

"This is unexpected, we never thought that we could reach this level. You three made all of this happen, espesially to me. If you guys didn't make me join the band I wouldn't be happy like right now. I'm just so proud of you lads." Ashton grinned, nodding at Michael.

"What the hell are you talking about Ashton? You're in the band, so you should also be proud of yourself." Calum spoke, looking directly at Ashton, raising both of his eyebrows.

"Enough of the talking," Michael chuckled and looked excitedly at the three of them, "Let's get this party started."

                                                                      - x -

The place was packed than they expected. They never thought that a lot of people will come and join the partner, Michael hasn't seen a huge amount of people, so he was quiet getting anxious and awkward. He isn't really good with a lot of people around him.

Receiving a lot of pat in the back and a few 'congratulations', Michael was too distracted to even thank those people who were congratulating him and the band. He was waiting for Gwen.

She told him that she'd be on time, a lot more early than the exact time of when the party will start. He was waiting impatiently outside the house, the music blasting so loud but that just makes him annoyed even more.

Then, thoughts suddenly came in his mind. What if she's not really going to come? What if she just lied? What if her love for me was just a fucking dare? What if she doesn't really love me? His thoughts sickens him, he was just hoping that all of those thoughts aren't true.

His eyes suddenly laid on a pair of black converse, he smiled slowly and slowly looked up. There she was, Gwen, smiling nervously, a tint of pink was on her cheeks, looking like she has been rushing.

Michael ran to her and hugged her so tight that he doesn't want to let her go. His smile was still fully seen on his lips. He couldn't take it off anymore, he was too happy.

"I don't want to let go anymore," He softly said. "I just want to hold you forever."

And that's the time when Michael realized that, he doesn't have to look for anyone anymore.

He already has Gwen.

IS THIS THE eND? idek, ASK THAT To URSeLF hahaha.