chapter 1

(okay heads up. The firat part of this is cartoonjunkies verson if anti and dark. As it gets later in the story they "grow up" and become the jack and mark version.)

"Darky PLEASE! DONT LEAVE ME!" Anti screamed locking his arms and legs around my neck and back. "Anti I have to" I said tearing up. "P-please" he cried "s-stay in LA, stay with me. Y-you can go to school here!" Anti said burrying his face in my neck getting my flannel wet. "Baby I'm sorry... I-i have to go." I wiped away my tears trying to stay the strong dark everyone knows me as but it was really hard when you were leaving the love of your life. My parents were making me move away to go to a better school so I could 'grow up' as what they said in Korea.
(idk XD NOT RACEST I SWEAR XD)
I really didn't want to go but I had to. My parents were huge ass wholes that never really liked me or Anti.

My mother had enough of this so she walked over to me pried anti off my back, threw him to the other side of the driveway and shoved me into the car. "No!" Anti screamed trying to run to the car but his brother Felix held him back crying a little bit.

My mom got in the car and told my dad to drive. "Finnaly" she sighed in releave. I looked at her as if I was about to kill her. "What?" She looked at me with a evil smile. I shook my head and looked out the window at anti until I couldn't see him anymore "I will never forget you.. I will always love you" I wispered with tears rolling down my face. Now usually I'm a hard ass, who bosses everyone around but this.. this just made me and emotional mess.

Half way to the airport my mom started talking shit... Like she always does. "Finnaly. Away from that godforsaken city and that demented boy." I looked at her then back out the window. He was a demented boy.. but we both were. That's what made us perfect together. "With all those piecings and ripped cloths" I almost thought she was blind. Me and anti both had piercings, ripped cloths hell I wore a crop top I made and a ripped flannel! She's crazy.