Daddy ; Brandon Arreaga

I felt a body press behind mine, as I was cutting avocados on the kitchen counter for the guacamole I was making.

Brandon spoke "Baby, your parents won't be here for another 2 hours."

I quickly replied "Brandon, everything has to perfect. I want them to like you."

He chuckled "They'll love me, I promise."

His arms hug my waist, hands slowly trailing down my shorts. I let out a small whimper, I feel him smirk in satisfaction.

"Come on Princess, just imagine how I make you feel." His words sent electricity down my spine. "How I make you squirm with just my fingers." I push away the cutting board and grab on the the counter. "How you scream my name when you cum."

He turns my body around, so I face him. My lips attacks his, my hands traveling down to the hem of his shirt. I lightly tug and he pulls away so I could remove his shirt. Our lips clash again, my arms locking around his neck. He picks me up and sets me on the counter.

His lips escape from mine. "I know how hard you have been working and I want to give you ... " He kisses me again, "A break." He kisses my neck, sucking and biting here and there. "Lift your arms baby. Daddy's going to take care of you."

He removed my shirt in one swift movement, leaving me in my bra. He unhooks it, and throws it behind him. His hands go down my body once again and unbuttons my shorts. I buck my hips up, eager for more.

"My Princess? Are you craving me? Are you desperate for Daddy?" He asks as he teasingly pulled down my shorts along with my panties . As soon as it hits the floor, he spreads my legs, going on his knees.

"I didn't hear an answer baby." Brandon says as he kisses my inner thighs. I rapidly nod, arching for his tongue on my core. He slaps my ass, "Use your words." He says between kisses. "Yes Daddy." I whisper. He darkly chuckles. "That's what I like to hear."

His tongue drags against my folds, making me squirm. My body rocked from all the pleasure that I was receiving. "Stay still." He snapped.

His long strides continued up and down my core. "Daddy, Fuck don't stop." I moaned. Brandon's lips unlatched from my core, making me whimper from the lost of contact.

His middle finger circled my entrance, causing me to moan. My eyes were close due to all the pleasure. "Look at me Y/N. Look at what Daddy's doing to you." I dared to look down. He finally entered his finger into me.

Brandon slowly pumped in and out. "Brandon, go faster. Please." I begged. "As you say." He pumps faster, sending me higher and higher. He adds another finger, slightly curling them causing my body to shake. Moans and whimpers slipped my lips, my hands tugged at his chocolate brown hair.

"Cum for me Princess, show me how much you love me and cum." His words drove me off the edge. He licked me clean with no hesitation.

As soon as I caught my breath , I told him "Fuck me on the counter Daddy." His breath hitched, He came up. Kissed me hard and spoke "God, your so hot." Finally he flipped me over, so my eyes faced the wall and that I was bent over the counter. I heard his pants unbuckle and plastic ripping.

His head teased my entrance, earning a whimper from me. "Beg." He demanded. "Please baby, I need you." He roughly thrusted in, not giving me time to adjust.

His hands trailed down my back, sets themselves on my hips. "Fu-ck, Princess you feel so good wrapped around me." He groaned. His thrusts were full of passion, wanting my body to go into pure bliss. "Go Faster Baby!" I whined. His speed quickened, one hand let go of my hip and made it's way to my hair, pulling. "Shi-t, Y/N." This excited me.

"Say that your Daddy's girl." Brandon mumbled. "I-m Daddy's gir-l." I moaned. "Who do you belong to Princess? Huh? Tell me." He questioned, slowing down the thrusts. "You Daddy, You Brandon." I answered. With that, He pounded into me.

"Are you close Baby?" Brandon uttered. "Uh-huh" I could barely speak. He came closer, until I felt his lips next to my ear as he continued to grind deeper into me. "Cum for Daddy, Make him proud." He whispered. My body gave in, I clench around him and he lets out a throaty groan. A wave of delirium flowed all around my body. I felt him come inside me, making me satisfied that I pleasured him too.

We rode out our highs and regained our breaths. He flipped me over again, facing him and we shared a passionate kiss.

As soon as we pulled away, a short knock at our front door followed. "Fuck me." I cursed at myself. "Already did." Brandon chuckled softly to himself.