imagine whoever you want sis

i was listening to ride by somo so listen to that while ya read sis :)

Take off those heels, lay on my bed
Whisper dirty secrets while I’m pulling on your hair
Poison in our veins, but we don’t even care
Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain’t truth or dare

Our lips was moving together in sync and our tongues was slowly fighting for dominance. His won and he smiled into the kiss. Our clothes falling of piece by piece. We changed so that I was on top and I slowly started to kiss on his chest slowly going down to his stomach and then down to his boxer line. I shot him a look and smirked. 

Fuck” His sexy raspy voice was making me wetter. I slowly took of his boxers and his ’manhood’ slapped up against his stomach and I looked at him through my eyelashes. First I started to give him a handjob and then I slowly started to lick on his tip, then I slowly started to take all of him into my mouth. He was a moaning mess under my touch and I slowly took all of him into my mouth and bobbed my head. 

"shit" He moaned out and I stopped, he looked up at me with a smirk.”Now it’s your turn“ 

Everybody wonders where we’ve run off to
My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue
Naughty, let’s get naughty, girl it’s only one or two
The fever’s fucking running, feel the heat between us two.tb

He turned me around and a smirk keep playing on his lips. 

Let’s make you feel like you’re on cloud nine“ He kissed me lightly down to my still covered breasts, he used one hand to unclasp my bra. 

Someone has been training“ I smirked at him and he looked up at me with a smirk. 

Well you told me that you find a guy who can open a bra with one hand is very sexy“ He smiled up to me and I blushed as he used his teeth to take of my bra. 

That’s hot“ I moaned out as he started playing with my right nipple and his hand playing with the other one. ”I need you now“ 

I’m gon’ ride, I’m gon’ ride
I’m gon’ ride, I’m, I’m gon’ ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I’m gon’ take care of your body,
I’ll be gentle, don’t you scream
It’s getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.

He slowly started to go down on me and he threw away my thong. Then he started to slowly lick on my clit and I moaned as I arched my back from the bed. He inserted two fingers and somehow he got his tongue into me. 

Shit, I’m close“ I tried to say but it came out like a whisper. He stopped and smirked, he’s giving back at me. I flipped us over and looked at him with a smirk on my lips. I took his shaft and teased both me and him by just taking his tip on my clit and moved. 

Just fuck me already“ He moaned out and his head rolled back. 

I’m gon’ ride, I’m gon’ ride
I’m gon’ ride, I’m, I’m gon’ ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night!
I’m gon’ make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet.

I slowly put his tip by my entrance and slowly let me adjust to his size. Then I slowly started to bounce on him. His head laid down on the bed and he meet my hips halfway. I moaned as he slowly sat up and played with my breasts and he slowly moaned against my nipple making me more hornier than I was. 

Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow,
Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh
Lay on your back, you like it right there
Don’t have to say it twice
Love, there’s nothing here to fear
Taking it back, back to where it’s clear
Rolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air

He flipped us over and started thrusting into me, painfully slow. 

Shit“ I moaned out as he slowly got faster. ”Faster“ 

He smirked and thrusted faster, he was going deep into me and hitting my g-spot with every thrust. He licked his thumb and started rubbing my clit. 

I-I’m c-close’’ I moaned out and felt him twitch, he was close to. “Faster’' 

I’m gon’ ride, I’m gon’ ride
I’m gon’ ride, I’m, I’m gon’ ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all, all night!
I’m gon’ take care of your body,
I’ll be gentle, don’t you scream
It’s getting hotter, make it softer,
Feel your chest on top of me.
I’m gon’ ride, I’m gon’ ride
I’m gon’ ride, I’m, I’m gon’ ride on you baby
On you lady, all night, all night
I’m gon’ make you feel that loving,
Getting weak all in your knees.
Kiss your body from the tip-top,
All the way down to your feet

He thrusted even faster and I was still a moaning mess under him. Seconds after he hit my g-spot again I came on him and moaned. He came to and I could feel his warmth inside me. He rode out our highs and then collapsed on the bed beside me. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my temple. 

Ready for round two?“ I smirked to him and walked to the bathroom, I could hear his laugh and then his footsteps coming to the bathroom. 

Yeah“ His voice was still raspy. 

LMFAOOOOO Y'ALL IN MY OPINION THIS IS REALLY BAD I SUCK. BUT I DEADASS FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS BOOK AND DIDN'T THINK Y'ALL WOULD EVEN CONTINUE TO READ BUT LIKE 6 PEOPLE WERE TELLING ME TO UPDATE SO I GUESS THAT'S WHATS HAPPENING NOW. I GUESS I'LL UPDATE EVERY WEDNESDAY NOW. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ON MY BUM ASS BOOK. LOVE YALL.
ALSO, THERE MIGHT BE TYPOS I DIDN'T REVISE AND PROOF READ I TRIED MY BEST OOPS OK ILY BYE