Chapter 7

Connor's POV:

It doesn't take long for us to get to the club and it is absolutely packed full of people, it's crazy! JC pulls up to the front where workers stand waiting to take our car away to the parking garage down the road. I let go of Ricky's hand to get out. Kian, Ricky, and I stand on the curb waiting for JC, who was handing the keys to some worker.

"Y'all ready!?" JC says with a huge grin on his face.

"Totally, but the place is packed how are we supposed to get a table and drinks with this madness?" I yell, trying to be heard over the loud music that gets louder the closer we get to the door.

"I told ya, we got VIP stuff! Just for tonight!" And with that we follow JC inside the club. It is pitch black with strobe lights and a dj on one side, a bar is in the middle that is a full circle, and then you see the VIP lounge. I start to get even more excited as I see the body of people dancing on the dance floor! I can't wait to drag and/or force Ricky to dance with me. I look forward to see JC hand the bodyguard tickets and he opens the door for us.

"Have a goodnight and please enjoy yourselves," he says as we enter the room. It is super nice and like a five star looking place, I don't know how to describe it properly!

"Wow," we all say together.

"Hi my name is Kourtney, I'll be your waitress tonight. You want anything," she puts more emphasis on the word and she is pretty but my eye is set on Ricky and only him, "just holler. You can follow me to your booth." She gracefully leads us to our table and I'll never understand why girls wear such high heels, like is it necessary? Kourtney is a cute girl with long hair tied back in a ponytail with a bow and she is wearing a short black skirt with a purple tight tank top.

"I'll have a margarita you pick the flavor, whatever is your favorite," Kian says to Kourtney with a huge toothy grin. God he is such a flirt!

"Um, can I have the manager's special?" JC says shrugging his shoulders.

"That is my favorite! You will love it, what about you two?" Kourtney says so genuinely.

"Can we just have twelve shots?" I say after getting Ricky's nod of approval.

"I'll have those out super quick and be back to take your order." And with that she walks away from the table. I can't help but notice JC and Kian watch her backside as she walks by.

"Damn you guys stop drooling," I say laughing. Within minutes Kourtney brings out our drinks and then more and then more. Before I know it we are all drunk as hell. Kian and JC are taking turns making out with our waitress and makes me feel super awkward even though I'm drunk.

Ricky's POV:

Gah, JC and Kian are so straight and they seriously couldn't find two girls. Nope they had to share one? Their making out sessions are super gross and makes me want to puke. I feel Connor lean towards my ear and whispers the question I was so desperately waiting for him to ask.

"Wanna dance?"

"Hell yes! Anything to get away from that scene," I say pointing towards our two friends. We laugh and Connor grabs my hand pulling me towards the dance floor. We both start dancing to the rhythm and the song is fast paced. I feel myself getting closer to Connor and eventually I feel his hands on my hips. I through my arms around his neck. He starts pushing and guiding us out of the crowded dance floor. My back is slammed up against the wall and it hurts like hell.

"Connor!"

"Sorry, but I'd like to have a private make out session with you. So hush and kiss back," he says in a deep seductive voice that was slightly slurred. Even when he is drunk he can kiss better then any girl I've ever kissed. His lips taste of expensive alcohol and mint. I slide my hands down to cup his ass while his hands play with my hair. My eyes flutter open when he bites my lower lip and instantly his tongue collides with mine. I close my eyes again and I love this. My lips on his, it's perfect.

I'm completely unaware of what is going on, totally consumed by Connor's lips. A bright light shines straight in my eyes, it reminds me of a camera with a flash.

Author's Notes:

Sooooooooo this was cute? I don't know. Really I have no idea what I'm doing!

Thank y'all so much for reading, voting, and commenting! I love you guys so freaking much!:)

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr @shipperfection - Feel free to message me!

YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

Love you guys see yeah next time! *blows kiss*

^YOU BETTER CATCH IT!