Chapter 8

Connor's POV:

My head is pounding and all I want is some Tylenol. I remember drinking some shots and making out with Ricky, but after that is a blur. I force my eyes open and blink a lot to help them adjust to the bright light. I'm in my room, but how? And Ricky is laying beside me snoring away. He might know how or what happened last night...

"Rickyyyyyyy," I say and then kiss him on the lips.

"Oh." Is all he says after attempting to open his eyes.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, light hurts and my head does, too." He says rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

"It's a thing called a hangover, duh." I can't help it, sarcasm pours from my mouth.

"Hush smarty. Since you know everything how the hell did we get back here?"

"I was going to ask you the same question..." I answer and get out of bed. Luckily we didn't do anything because we still had our boxers on... I hoped, because when and if we do it I want to remember it.

"Let's go downstairs," I say to Ricky as I throw him a shirt. I grab a shirt before walking out the door. I take the steps slowly because my head was spinning with moving too quickly.

"Hey! Look who finally woke up?" Trevor yells/sings at us. We both scrunch our face up and go to cover our ears, which makes Sam and Trevor bust out laughing.

"Hush, how did we get here?" I ask them wanting to know.

"Well, you two took a taxi that the manager called for you. Kian and JC didn't come home, but they sent me a mess of a text saying they was going to y'all's waitresses house?" Sam says and while he talked I got water and Tylenol for both Ricky and I.

"Not Kourtney," Ricky said with a sound of disgust.

"What's wrong with her? Tell us we want to know everything that happened... The part you remember at least." Trevor says with a small smile. I glance at Ricky who was checking his phone before answering them.

"The place is super nice and fancy, but our waitress was a bit of a slut. We found her being shared between Kian and JC before we left to go dance. That's all I remember... Sorry it's not a lot." I say shrugging my shoulders and running a hand through my hair. Trevor and Sam just kinda shack their head.

"What about Andrea?" Trevor ask.

"I don't..." I was cut off by Ricky.

"Shit."

Ricky's POV:

I was about to answer Sam when I felt my phone vibrate from a text message.

999-652-8238

I know.

(1 attached image)

I click on the image and find it's a picture of Connor and me. The problem is that the picture is of us making out last night at the club.

"Shit." That's all I could think of and I look up to see three pair of eyes on me.

"What?" Trevor ask me.

"Nothing."

"Seriously what is wrong?" Connor ask me and I hand him the phone. He looks at the number and message, then clicks on the photo. His eyes get huge and he gulps.

"Shit is correct." He says.

"You guys what is wrong? Did something happen?" Sam asks with pleading eyes.

"It's just drama on twitter between Tyler and Taylor. No problem, just stay off of twitter is my advice." I quickly say and feel awful for lying. It's not a whole lie but not one hundred percent the truth.

Connor hands me my phone and I see I have a text from him.

From: Con-Con:)

What are we going to do?

From: Rickyyyyyyyy:)

I don't even know...

Author's Note:

Bam! Drama has entered the stage. I know I'm not fun, but just pretend to laugh. Okay?

Who is the unknown number? Find out tomorrow. Y'all ain't going to like this person.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! Y'all are perfect!

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shippefection - Message me if you want!

YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

See you tomorrow babes!