Space fam on a mission

Spock entered the slightly suspicious cave they were about to explore. "I cannot see." He said

  "Yeah stupid it's because it's dark in here." Bones yelled

  "Okay stop the petty bickering  we don't have time. We need to-" Kirk was interrupted by a small squeak. He looked around to see who it was. "Scotty was that you!?"

  "What?? No!!" Scotty looked around hoping nobody heard him fart. He couldn't help he ate so many beans earlier. They were just so good.

  "Hey where's Spock?" Kirk asked nobody in particular.

  "I'm down here captain." spock squeaked.

   "Oh my God what is that thing!?" Bones yelled "Sweet heavens that's what nightmares are made out of."

  Bones's yelling scared the little guinea pig of a spock. Spock piddled a little bit and started shaking.

  "Oh no! Hurry lets get him back to the ship and get him cleaned up." Kirk ordered.

  "Captain I can manage. Even though I may be a small form of rodentia, I am still capable of-" Kirk picked the guinea pig up and put him on the ship in his quarters.

  "Captain. I am... afraid."

   "It's okay Spock. All guinea pigs get frightened easily."

After Kirk freshened up his food and water dishes and gave him some fresh wood chips, he brought him out to the bridge in his cage.

  "You look very cute Spock. Here let me hold you." Uhura said

  "No! I'm nervous! Stop!! NO NO NO NOO" spock screamed

  "Okay spock calm down gheez. You don't have to raise your voice."

  It was quiet for a moment. "Lieutenant Uhura, I am sorry if I hurt you. Though I am just a mere form of rodentia, I still care for you."

"Thank you Spock, you always know what to say."