digestive problems

"Keptin! Spock pooped on me again!" Poor Chekov yelled. He just wanted to hold guinea pig spock.

"Not again! Not today. I'm coming with the lysol." Kirk ran off to get the said lysol

" I apologize Mr. Chekov. I got nervous and I couldn't keep it in."

"It's okay Spock. Just try not to do zat again. Do you understand?" Chekov plopped him down on the counter (you know those things they sit behind with the computers and stuff)

Spock nodded. He knew he did something a naughty guinea pig would do and he was so embarrassed. His reputation was ruined. He was having a horrible time all together. Nervous all the time, smells kinda bad, poops all over the place, etc.

Kirk picked up Spock and handed Chekov a lysol wipe to wipe the poop off. Spock couldn't bare to look. He felt so ashamed. "Captain, I would like to go back to my cage." He said

"Okay." Kirk took plopped him in his cage and put on soft baby music so he could calm down.

"I thought it was my turn to hold him." Scotty said.

"Sorry I had to put him to bed"

"Oh, so you just put him to bed without telling me lad? Is that how you wanna go? Let me tell you laddie, I have seen some things-"

"Okay that's nice Scotty." Kirk said and slammed the door in his face.

"Captain, what if we cannot turn me back? What if I am a mere form of rodentia forever?"

"It's okay spock, we'll figure this out. I don't know how but we will."

Spock started to drift off so Kirk let him sleep