Chapter 6

I woke up and see theirs McDonald's on my table and smile. Cameron must have brought it by before he left. I get up and see there's a little note attached to it so I grab it and read it to myself.

"Good morning princess I know you like sausage biscuits so I brought you one with a hash brown and ketchup. I'm so happy I can finally call you mine and can't wait for our mysterious date, Love Gray💕"

I smile as I finish reading the note and eat real quick before I check the time and it's 9 o'clock so I jump in the shower.

I play music as usual and grab my phone and send a snap to Grayson with the water running down my body just to tease him a bit.

I start scrubbing my hair and singing to Ty Dolla $ign. Once I get done I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and one in my hair. I walk into my closet and look at my clothes. I bite my lip and decide just to text Gray and see what I should wear.

Me~ Hey Gray Thank you so much for the breakfast it was amazing!!💕 Also am I supposed to wear something specific to this mysterious date?😂

Mine💕~ Your welcome princess, anything for you and yes wear some shorts and like a tank top.💕

Me~ Ok roger that Daddy💕

Mine💕~ Good girl now text daddy when your done ok princess?💕

Me~ Ok Daddy.💕

I run in the bedroom and grab my white lacy lingerie and walk back into the bathroom and go into my closet and grab my ripped booty shorts and a striped crop top. I wanna put my belly piercing back in so I grab that too and grab my white vans and slip them on.

I walk back in the bathroom and don't feel like I need makeup and just grab my glasses and put those on.

I blow dry my hair and throw it in a cute high ponytail and look at myself and think to myself."Damn girl you look good".

I text Gray telling him I'm ready and he said he'll be here in a sec since he does live next door.

I spray some perfume and grab my purse and put my charger, sunglasses, crap stick, and headphones cause ya know ya girl always need her jams just in case.

I go downstairs when I hear the doorbell ring and open the door to see that bright smile that makes my heart melt. I look down and he has my favorite flowers white daisies in his hand. I smile and he laughs lightly and rubs the back of his neck looking cute as hell.
I blush lightly and open the door wider and he walks in kissing me on the cheek and hands me the flowers. We walk into the kitchen and see my mom and brother sitting at the table eating and on his phone. I clear my throat and my mom practically attacks Grayson as I grab a vase and put the flowers in with some water putting them on the table.

"Grayson how've you been honey? Oh and don't worry I aprove. Cam told me about you two, besides I always saw the way you looked at her I mean she does have my looks." My mom says making us all laugh and Grayson and I blush.

"I'm great now." Gray's says wrapping his arm around my waist. My mom awww's and I slap her arm lightly making her laugh. My mom has always been a great mom but sometimes I wish she didn't work so much so we could have more times like these.

"Well mom we would love to keep talking but we're going on a date sooo". I say as my mom gasps at herself.

"Oh my goodness I didn't even think about that. Leave now." My mom says sorry clearly in her voice.

"No, no its ok Mrs. Loaiza. We're in no rush and what time does she need to be home". Gray's asks. He's always so comfortable with my mom and I love that so much about him because to me family is everything.