THE GG DIARIES

If you're looking for a roller-coaster ride of a story that will not only make your heart flutter but also bring laughter and unexpected moments, especially in the unpredictable world of love, then "The GG Diaries" is perfect for you. It's a Romantic-Comedy General Fiction, which means it doesn't stick to just one genre. It's atypical, filled with crazy plot twists and characters. The great thing is that each story is a stand-alone, so you can dive into whichever one you fancy first. Just a note, the format of these stories is written in the first-person point of view and follows a diary-style of writing. Lastly, don't judge the book by its title! I did this on purpose :))

1. Diary ng Hindi Jutay (Daks 'To!) - ROMCOM

2. Diary ng Bampirang Bungal ang Pangil - VAMPIRE

3. Diary ng Lobong Umuungol 'Pag Full Moon - WEREWOLF (Soon)

4. Diary ng Aswang na Tiktik Who Lick My Nick - HORROR (Soon)

5. Diary ng Kapre sa Mahogany Tree na Half Daddy - PARANORMAL (Soon)

6. Diary ng Multong Submissive na Gifted - MYSTERY/THRILLER (Soon)

Or to make it easier for you, if you like the GG Diaries, just visit my reading list because it's organized there, or click the link I provided here to redirect you to my reading list.