New Technology, New Universe

UN President: We are here in Newcastle, Australia. But it seems, they are not in here anymore.

UN Employee: President! We just heard there is a second universe. It has its own Earth.

Emerald: Wait? There is another universe?

Sapphire: You heard right!

UN President: Hop in, and we go to the second universe, where the kidnappers are.

Ruby: What are you going to do there?

UN President: We are going to build the base in the second Earth in the second universe. And then we build a fleet to capture the kidnappers, if they are there.

Ribbon: Sounds cool! How fast does it go?

UN President: It can go as fast as a billion light years per second, but it cannot land on planets. We have a ship for that thankfully, which can go up to 100 kilometers per second.

Luna: UN Employee, where is the second universe?

UN Employee: The second universe is 50 trillion light years away.

UN President: T-minus 30 seconds before takeoff. Flight time is 18 hours, with stopover located a million kilometers away from the final destination.

Void: This is going to be the ride of our lives.

Sapphire: We've always wondered, what is in the second universe?

Eve: Sapphire, we will know when we reach there.

UN President: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, LIFTOFF!

*the machine takes off*

Shine: Wow, look at the earth!

Atlantis: Goodbye, earth!

Ruby: Goodbye, moon!

Lightning: Goodbye, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto!

Flare: Goodbye, Sun and solar system!

Bloom: Goodbye, nature!

Freeze: Goodbye, Milky Way and Andromeda!

Ribbon: Second universe, here we come!

UN President: That's it for now! I brought my armies to the second universe, and make sure to send our trustworthy assistants dares. They will be doing it once we set foot on the earth of the second universe. Bye, until we reach the second universe.