Jacob - Mariah

"ANNA COME HERE." I yelled at my sister.

"I'M COMING." I heard footsteps. I've been stressing about this all week and now it's the night before Magcon and I still don't have an outfit.

"What?" Anna said standing in the doorway. I just looked at her with a distressed plea.

"Anna please help me I need something to wear. I'm going to be meeting Jacob frickin' Whitesides I can't look like, well, me." I explained. She huffed and walked to my closet, looking through it. She pulled out my dark purple crop tank top, black skinny jeans, black and grey flannel, and grabbed my grey bandana.

"Wear this with your black vans. Those will look cute." She told me. I got up from my bed and hugged her tight. She chuckled and hugged back.

"Thank you so much Anna." I smiled. I let go of her and then shooed her out so I could get ready for a shower. I got out my black vans and put them next to my outfit.

"Oh I can't wait!" I squealed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I did everything necessary and laid down in bed. I got on twitter and tweeted.

@jacobsgirl_xo: can't wait to meet @JacobWhitesides tomorrow<3

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to the beautiful sound of Jacob Whitesides singing "You & I". I picked up my phone and went to twitter checking for notifications then exiting out of the app. I looked at the time.

8:17 am.

I knew if I didn't get up now I would never get up in time. So I begrudgingly got up and went down to the kitchen. There stood my mom making breakfast.

"When will the food be ready?" I asked suddenly very hungry.

"Good morning to you too," I gave her a hard glare, "it'll be about fifteen minutes." She finished. I groaned. I walked back up to my room and looked at the outfit in front of me. Anna really does know what she's doing. I started to panic. I walked, more like ran, to Anna's room to see if she was up.

"Anna what should I do with my hair? What make up? Oh god I'm screwed." I asked seeing she was up.

"Mariah calm down. Just do a bun. It'll keep the hair out of your face and off your shoulders so you won't get too hot. Do natural make up. You don't want to seem fake." She said.

"THANK YOU ANNA I LOVE YOU." I yelled running back to my room. I looked around then my stomach rumbled. I ran downstairs and sure enough the food was ready. I sat down after I got all the food I wanted and ate. After I ate I ran upstairs and checked the time.

9:02 am.

I decided to get dressed because it's a two hour drive to the hotel. I put on the shirt and jeans with my black vans. I tied the flannel around my waist and put my long dirty blonde hair into a bun, redoing it about four times until I was satisfied. I went over to my mirror and did my usual routine making my green eyes stand out in the natural make up. I put the bandana around my head and couldn't help but think of Taylor Caniff and smirk a bit. That boy. I made sure my phone was at one hundred percent and put my phone charger in my purse. I checked the time again.

9:57 am.

"MOM CAN WE LEAVE NOW I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE." I yelled running down the stairs. Anna and my mom were sitting downstairs.

"Give me around five minutes." My mom said.

"I can't wait." I giggled. Anna just laughed.

"Are you coming with?" I asked her seeing she was dressed.