the beach

niq niq POV

once we we at the beach hand in hand bitchs was always hating and niggas was staring once we got in the water Anthony decided to dump me and I didn't panicked about my hair because it all natural no weave added. once I was done I got out the water and Anthony came out and we went to go get ice cream and while we were eating or convoy went like this

ant- niq let me ask you something

niq- sure

ant- you know we been talking lately know

niq - hmm

ant- well I was wondering would like to be my girl

niq-sure I mean yes

I wasn't expecting for him to ask me to be his girl but of course I said yeah and I'm so happy to be his girl but I have to ask him one thing . the convoy went like this

niq- Anthony can I ask you something

ant yeah

niq- would you ever just get what you want from me and leave me hanging.

ant- Heaky nawl I love you to much for that to even think about doing that to you

niq- OK just had to know

Anthony POV

so when me and niq went to the beach everybody was steering at us when we got into the water I dump her into the water once we were done I decided to go and ask her to be my girl and she said yes niq is different from these other bitches expect she isn't a bitch. I'm really falling for this girl she making me love again. and then she ask would I ever leave her after I got what I wanted and I said know because I really love this girl.damn did I say love. I think I'm gonna take her and meat my mom.

niq niq POV

so me and Anthony had a nice time at the beach I can't believe I'm his girl. so afterwards he drop me at home and he came in with we went straight to my room and I turned on my shower. as my shower was running I went and gave Anthony a kiss and then out of no where Anthony ask me did I want to go meet his mom and I said yes. I went to go take a shower and I lock my door for some reason I always do that. I took an 15 min shower and then brush my teeth and I went to my closet and put on my hello kitty short pajamas don't Jude me I love me some Minnie mouse and some hello kitty. and I can't believe I'm meeting his mom he must be serious about our relationship I just laid in my bed and watch some bad girls club Chicago that's the show when I look up from the TV I saw Anthony at the edge of the bed on his phone texting so I went in front of him and sat on his lap and started from his head then to his lips and then to neck then I stop and went and laid back down I was just teasing him to see what he would do and gonna say don't start nothing you can't finish.

Anthony POV

so I ask her did she want to meet my mom and she said yes like I didn't expected her to. then she got in the shower and came out and put on her hello kitty pajamas men this girl love her some Minnie mouse and some hello kitty .then she watch some bgc like really then she gonna come and kiss my forehead then lips then my neck then she stop like really since she like to tease niggas I'm gonna show her something.