Chapter 3:TAINTED FAITH

TAINTED FAITH

PLAYLIST-Secrets by The Weeknd

POV Esmeralda Saint

Jacob my breathe became uneasy as I watched the corpse lay inside the glass coffin,pale scaly skin and purple bruised lips.From the look of it I could instantly say that the wording 'going to a peaceful place' was a total joke.He laid as if he was fighting and suffocated within the coffin.My eyes stared at his face,hoping his eyes would snap open and he would look into my hazel eyes as I would stare back  into his gorgeous brown orbs.

"What is she doing here?"The squeaky voice of Samantha,reached my ears.She stood in the far corner whispering.To say I was more horrified at the thought that I could hear them,then the fact of what they were saying.My eyes followed to who they were talking about and it was just about time when my breathe felt being caught in my throat,their in all mighty stood Safire with two mysterious muscular men.The man to the right,held a firm straight shoulder,he had messy blonde curly hair, red like cherry thin lips and admiral blue eyes.

The man too the left was hidden inside a hood but his deep grey eyes  followed my movement,my fingers gripped the bottom of my black dress as I shifted uncomfortably at his gaze.I jumped slightly as a arm wrapped around me protectively,I looked towards my father who did not once tear his eyes away from Safire the girl with fire red hair,dull black orbs and her two what seemed like body guard.

Tearing my eyes away from them,I returned it back to the dead body of Jacob.I always had a crush on him,a good girl and the jock,it would have been perfect.But now looking at him I know for a fact that would not be happening at all.The want to let out a sob stuck up my throat as I stood frozen.
"Go get yourself some fresh air."he said,I smiled at father,as I walked away,the front door was near the living room so it was not like I would get lost.The early breeze of air hit my face like a tornado,the further step I took outside the harder it felt to breathe.My hair was in the air dancing as I walked down the road away from the Anderson's house.

To deep in my thoughts I did not realise how far I had gone,but when a hand captures my wrist I jolt turning around in full speed.It was the hooded guy,beside Safire body guard I assumed.Narrowing my eyes I tried to get the glimpse of his face but his long hood prevented it from seeing him.
"Who are you?"I questioned,I looked around I realised I was back to the place where the nightmare had come from,beside me was branches the man ran past before standing in front of me.
"Beta Zander."He said.I narrowed my eyes at his unfamiliar deep voice.
"Why are you holding my wrist?"I asked,questions had filled my head and i wanted the answers.In a instant Beta Zander had left my wrist and took a step back.
"I must see if you have began to get the senses."He said as he pulled out a small blade knife.

"Wait."I cried out stopping him from slitting his wrist,I assume he was looking at me but I could not tell from the hood he had yet to take off.
"I have the five senses a human needs,I have a mouth to speak and taste,ears to listen,eyes to see and nose to-"My words cut off as it filled with the intoxicating scent of blood,my throats became dry as I stared down at the small cut from the mans wrist.I grab a hold of his wrist,I felt something else over take me as I was so hell bent to just suck the blood of till he had nothing else to circulate.
"Can you smell it?"He questioned,I looked up and then back to the slit where the blood was sliding down his wrist.
"Yes."I breathed out,I pulled away gripping my throat as I felt myself become irresistible to pull away.

"STOP."I screamed falling to my knees,I gripped my hair ready to pull it off.
"That's the first sign of your shift.LISTEN TO ME!"I looked at him,as he growled rumbled from his throat.He stared trying to see if it had affected me,but I just stared frightened at him.
"Let me go!"I whispered as I stood up stepping away,his eyes widened in realisation.
"Your his mate."He whispered,it sounded as if he was talking to him more then me.
"I'm sorry."He said as he stood in front of me in his full speed,he pressed his index and middle finger near my neck,Instantly I realised what he was doing.HE WAS BLOCKING MY PULSE.
"N-"My words cut short as everything went blank instantly.

HELP ME!