Chapter 2

Y/n woke up in a spaceship. He tried to get up but his back hurt like hell. When he finally managed to get up he looked in the mirror and saw his back was bandaged. He walked to the window and noticed he's not on Asgard anymore. He left the bedroom and saw valkyrie flying the ship, she's wearing something else and she's drinking like a lot of drinking. 

Y/n fell, valkyrie heard so she put the ship on auto pilot and went to help y/n.
Valkyrie kneeled down and asked "why did you save me and injured yourself." Y/n looked at her and replied "it's what hero's do." She shook her head and helped him up. He curious too and asked "why did you help me."

Valkyrie sat him down and said "let's just say I'm an old friend of yours."

Years ago

Y/n and a valkyrie was battling they were both 6 years old. Y/n knocked her down and that's when she kissed him on the forehead. He rolled off of her and that's when she got on to of him and put a knife to his neck.

She laughed and said "your done I won."

She helped him and they both laughed.
She grabbed his hand and said y/n your my bestest friend forever. Then she hugged him tightly.

Far away hela was looking at then jealous.

Now

Y/n laughed and said "you were my bestest friend. Valkyrie took a drink from her bottle and nodded. 

All of a sudden the spaceship started to crash and on a planet