Childhood

Little Allura picked a few pink flowers to add to the crown her best friend, Prince Lotor, was making for her. The small Allura begged for him to finish quickly so that they could start playing their favorite game.

Whenever Alfor would invite Zarkon's son come to Altea, they would always play a game where Allura is the strong princess and Lotor is the dashing emperor. The game would always start with Allura having an imperial meeting with Lotor. It would eventually lead to them fighting. Lotor, for her hand in marriage to rule the universe with her, and Allura to get away from him as she didn't love him. Yet.

"Okay, done!" Lotor exclaimed, pride in his squeaky voice while holding up the flower crown. Allura squeeled with excitement and scooted closer to him for him to put it on her head. Lotor smiles and places it on the top of her fluffy hair, glad to see his friend so happy over one of his works. They both grinned and began playing.

After a few hours King Alfor and Emperor Zarkon stormed over, obviously trying to avoid each other. They each grabbed their own child, cutting off the laughter that once filled the flower field.

"I will no longer let you anywhere near my planet," King Alfor says, trying to keep his cool, "And if you ever even think about doing anything to my planet, know that your life will not end well!!"

Zarkon almost drops a crying Lotor in an attempt to shout back but instantly fails in trying to yell. Instead he glares.

Suddenly, a purple Galran ship comes roaring behind him. Zarkon enters with Lotor, not looking back at the sobbing Allura.

They were 8 then. Years have passed until Prince Lotor and Princess Allura ever saw each other...