~Chapter One~

(this book does not include Christina, but no hate towards her)

I got up and brushed my teeth quickly. I got dressed and grabbed some money so I could buy a snack on the way.

As I was walking to the shop I heard voices. 

"Yeah, I mean we all love music.. I think a band would be cool!" I heard a short brown-haired boy suggest. 

"Yeah so why don't we..?" I saw this guy had a kinda cute toothgap.

"Thats perfect!" a blonde one said.

"What do you mean?" asked the tallest one.

"The band name could be, Why Don't We!" the blonde said.

"Yeah!" the all agreed. I grabbed an apple and water and decided to buy lunch in school. 

My first class started and everyone sat down while teacher called rolecall.

"Taylor?"

"Here!"

"Daniel?"

"Here!" toothgap replied.

"Sam?"

"Here"

"Zach?"

"Yiperdedoo" The short boy replied

"Jonah?"

"Here," the tall one replied

"Jack?"

"Here," said a guy from that band thing or noodle head

"Corbyn?"

"Present sir!" said the bond one.

"Emerald."

"Here" I said.

"So." the teacher said walking towards my desk. "so." He said again. I restrained myself from saying, "So what?" "You're the younger sister of Kevin Python?" I nodded, I didnt want to be. "Come to the front of the room and tell us just what he did." I walked to the front. "Kevin did graffiti on the school." I said quietly. "Now swap places with Taylor in the front and sit next to Corbyn." Mr. Baker said. I don't see how it's fair just because my brothers an idiotic imbecile that I have to sit at the front and treated as a bad kid. Nevertheless, I nodded and Taylor screamed. "DON'T MOVE ME FROM MY CORBYN!" She cried. Corbyn looked at her, exasperated. "HES MY FUTURE BOYFRIEND!" She shouted. "You don't hide crushes well Taylor. Plus I don't like you." Corbyn rolled his eyes. "Move or detention." Mr. Baker said. She turned on her heel and sat in my seat. She threw my book and pencil case at me as if it were my fault. "Detention! After school today." Mr. Baker said. I rubbed my head and he continued the lesson. Corbyn was humming next to me a tune I'd never heard. His humming was quite nice. Once it was lunchtime I went to sit at the only free seat. Everyone on the table got up and left. I sighed. As people came by the called me anything mean they could think of. At the end of the day everyone was looking at me weird and calling me names. Then one struck me. My brother. "GO DIE IN HELL I HATE YOU!" I heard him yell. I just ran home. Past my mum. I locked myself in my room and cried. My brother though he's an idiot to everyone else always used to care for me. I went to bed.