~Chapter Two~

The next morning I woke up and changed into black jeans and a blue shirt with blue converse. I went to school. "Emerald sit at the back now for... Reasons..." I bet Taylor paid him. I laughed inside my head. The popular girls walked in and started laughing at my blue shirt while they wore pink and sat next to the popular guys Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, Zach and Jonah. I sighed. I skipped lunch and went to the music room. I played the guitar, and sung.

Corbyns POV

I saw that girl, Emerald from my class, walk away from the cafeteria without any food. I decided to follow her. I saw her playing the guitar then she started singing in a melodious voice.

Do you ever go to lunch with no one by your side?

Cause the moment you arrive they all leave the table?

Calling me everything but my name...

Need I remind you again just call me Emerald.

How would you feel if you running home crying?

Lock yourself in your room, don't want anyone to see ya..

While everyone's having fun outside, and you're telling yourself,

I won't let it get to me no more!

I don't wanna feel this way!

I can't believe I let it go so far...

No no, it's not okay!

What do you know about me?

Do you wanna know what I think?

Mean girls, mean girls,

I'm a just comb you outta my curls,

Mean girls, mean girls

You no longer run my world!

Mean girls, mean girls

I'm a just comb you outta my curls,

How would you feel every time you go to school..

Someone's looking at you weird calling you a loser,

All these girls wearing bubble-gum pink.

Guess I didn't get the memo.

Cause they're laughing at my blue shirt,

Well I hope you feeling good about you treating someone you know like a perfect stranger.

Cause it's easier than standing by my side...

Ohhh

I won't let it get to me no more

I don't wanna feel this way

I can't believe I let it go so far

No no, it's not okay

What do you know about me?

Do you wanna know what I think?

Mean girls, mean girls

I'm a just comb you outta my curls

Mean girls, mean girls

You no longer run my world

Who do you think you are

Loud mouth, cafeteria star

Maybe somebody was cruel to you

So you think that's what you're supposed to do

One day, it might be you

When you need a friend, but you no longer cool

When everyone leaves when you walk in the room

I just hope they forgive you

I won't let it get to me no more

I don't wanna feel this way

I can't believe I let it go so far

No no, it's not okay

What do you know about me?

Do you wanna know what I think?

Mean girls, mean girls

I'm a just comb you outta my curls

Mean girls, mean girls

You no longer run my world

Mean girls, mean girls

I'm a just comb you outta my curls

Mean girls, mean girls

You no longer run my world

She looked up and saw me. "What are you doing here.." She said. "I saw you miss lunch so came to see what you're doing." I replied. "Why." She said. "I don't know... You looked sad." "I mean why do you care." "Oh... Well I don't know... I guess I'm nice." I said. She put her guitar down and stood up. She was short. "But you're popular Corbyn Besson. I'm outcast Emerald Python. It doesn't make sense, you should be another guy who bullies me." "All your friends do, anyway" She added. "They do?" I said. "Just like the others. Oblivious." I heard her mutter. "Now look. If you're talking to me as a dare, you can get out right now. The door Is there." She said directing me. "Why are you being rude to me?" I asked, my temper rising a little. "I'm not trying to. Can you tell why people bully me? Or are you just as oblivious as I thought." She said.

Emeralds POV.

"I'm not trying to. Can you tell why people bully me? Or are you just as oblivious as I thought." I answered. "Stop calling me oblivious!" Corbyn said, he wasn't shouting but he was frustrated. "I can be rude to who I want. I don't see the point in 'friendship' you're gonna die anyway." I crossed my arms. "You'll have someone to die with!" Corbyn said, his voice on the brink of shouting. "Most friends stab you in the back by telling everyone your secrets or humiliating you."  I said. "You just have to answer everything in the 'smartest' way you can!" Corbyn yelled. I braced for him to hit me. "What are you doing?" He asked his temper lowering. "You're gonna hit  me, I wanna be ready." I said.