Chapter 3: The Truth

Taylor's POV,

Going through Toot phone really had me wondering .. Like I just don't get it, what is she hiding from me? We tell each other everything! I know what she does for a living, how she get her money all that! But, she keeping secrets! This can't be serious! She was texting her friend Ashley and they we're conversing about some girl. They kept referring to the girl as " her " .. I continued to read and then Toot came in. Im not the type to beat around the bush . So when she came in I asked her

" What are you hiding from me Toot." I asked. She stared at me with a blank look . " Are you deaf Tianna? " I got mad she wasn't answering me. She let out a sigh ... " Taylor, if I told you this, you wouldn't look at me the same . That's just real shit. I know you haven't before but this will change all that. I'm gone tell you in due time.... In the mean time, you can give me my phone ... "

I handed her the phone and went outside.... I wonder what this secret is..

Anyway, I've been trying to get Ray to go horseback riding with me. But, he said no of course. Despite the fact that I haven't been in forever, I still wanted to go ... I just wish I could go with my baby . But its whatever.. Guess ill wait another year to go again ... I sighed and put on my headphones and drifted into my own thoughts.

Toots POV

I can't tell Taylor. I only told Ashley and Rod cause them my homies forever. They know how to hush up, that's why they know. Tomorrow is going to be a good day ... I gotta surprise for Taylor and she doesn't even know it ... We going horse back riding tomorrow. When she was in the shower, Ray called and I answered and told him she was in the shower and he asked me to keep Taylor's mind off of horseback riding because his ass wasn't going at all. I told him I would do so. Everything was set in place perfectly . My aunt was going to take us there along with my cousins and she agreed to let us go also. I knew Taylor was pissed so I went outside where she was..

" Tayee, imma get on yo nerves til you talk to me " I said. " Nope " she quickly replied. I knew just how to get her happy again. I Leaned over and kissed her cheek and she squirmed and mugged me . " Stopp Toot " . She yelled.. I seen a smile slightly spread across her face.. I smiled back of course, " We going out in the morning so be ready" I said.

" Where we going? "

" Wait and see man . " I told her.

She didn't question me anymore after that ...

|The Next Day |

Its 9 am and we headed out to go horseback riding . Taylor

got on some booty shorts and a T-shirt. Some shades and her MK purse. On the ride there and my phone rang it was Ashley texting me ... I quickly glanced at it " Have Fun Today (: and TELL HER! " . Taylor must have seen it considering that she's sitting right here beside me. I looked at her and she looked away. Couple seconds later she was texting away on her phone. I assumed she was texting Ray, so I didn't say anything. My phone vibrated and I looked it was a text from Taylor.

" What do you have to tell me,don't lie to me either Tiana " . I looked at her and she looked into my eyes with Pleading eyes. I texted back

"You sure you wanna know this?"

She texted back instantly " Yes tell me ....!! "

I sighed " Taylor I ... I like you. ... :/ "

- Y'all Show Me Some ♥ . I Know Yall Reading ' . Tell Me Wassup .. Kik Me ' &:Please Comment and VOTE ..

Kik : YouveFoundNiQ