Chapter 4 : Taylors Response

Toot Pov

" I know " Taylor replied. I just sat there in shock like did she really just say I know? Like seriously, I texted back fast as hell " Why you didn't just tell me...?! " she wrote me back., " its better to observe things than to tell what you know "

I sighed " So where do we go from here Taylor? "

" No where .. I'm STRAIGHT! Tiana I'm never gone be a Dyke! You know me, dont try me again. This just a lil crush " she replied. I didn't say anything else to her. We rode the horses and Taylor got on with me I guess because she thought it was gone make me not be mad at her anymore but I don't give a shit about the whole situation . We got home and took showers I went first. Taylor texted me a million times on the ride home, even tried to talk aloud to me. I cried in the shower, why. Because im HURT but who gives a fuck? Not me .. I.got out the shower and flipped through the channels. I found "Ghostbusters" and Taylor came in from her shower. I turned on my side so she couldn't lay on my chest. " What we watching Toot? " she asked. " GhostBusters." I replied coldly . She didn't say anything else. She was hurt I guess but I was way more hurt than her. Halfway through the movie I laid on my back and she laid on my chest. She started screaming and burying he face on my chest like the movie really scary. I laughed and held her there and we trailed off to sleep.

| Next Day |

I woke up to Taylor in my arms and she was sleeping comfortable as hell . My phone started vibrating and I didn't want it to wake Taylor up .. I looked at the screen it was my older cousin Tasha.

" Hello? " I answered

" Toot, come outside and get the boys.. they sleep. "

I swear I forgot that I had to babysit the twins today. I woke Taylor up and we ran outside and got the twins. I put them in the living room and climbed back into my bed. Taylor climbed on top of me, she hasn't did this in a long ass time but I wasn't. complaining. She started to move and it turned me on like hell. " Tayee you gotta stop moving on me ." I yelled. She stopped for a moment and then started moving again I was getting BEYOND arroused from it. Minutes later she was grinding her body up against mine. I can't risk losing her over this.

"Taylor let me lay on you."

" okay."

I flipped over and rested my head on her chest. She still found a way to make me want her more. She started grinding with me on top of her, I slipped out a moan " mmm... Taylor stop before I give you something! " she did this seductive laugh, " mmm do it then". I gripped the top of my bed and grinded my body against her. She let out a moan and I stopped grinding. I didn't know what to say,She moaned so loud and it was so sexy and seductive. I wanted her so bad but I had to remember what she said about trying her. She looked at me and I looked at her, she kissed me with so much passion. I was shocked as hell and then I began to kiss her back she laid back. I started to suck on her neck and she started moaning. I grinded my body as she moaned. It was getting so intense when the door opened and we both jumped .... " shit! " I yelled

- Y'all Been Waiting On Me To Update But My Grandmother was in the hospital and so was I .. I've been going through alot .. vote / comment. Oh &' I'm coming out with a SEX book... Fully Sexual .. called Seduction ' .. Be Ready

- NiQ