Midnight Trail {Harry Potter Fan-Fiction}

Ever since the new regulations the Gryffindors and SLytherins can no longer be together. It's been this way since I was a toddler. I can't even remember a time when they could be together, like when Harry Potter was alive. Now there are fence posts+ surrounding each base. It's so unfortunate that I became a Gryffindor, all the Ravenclaw's and Hufflepuff's are happy together.  

First of all, I should tell you who I am. My name is Emily Fawn. I am 15 years old and I have dark brownish red hair and dark blue eyes. I am a Gryffindor by heart and by soul. Well at least that's what my parents say. Everyone thinks being Gryffindor is super great but I think it's just as great as being a slytherin, ravenclaw or even Hufflepuff. I just think that war was extremely absurd! I mean can't we all just get along!

"Can't we all just get along" I huffed to my parents after ranting on and on about how stupid I think it is. They just  pat me on the back and went up stairs. Atleast I was acknowledged this time. I went outside to try to find something nice to do. The sky the gray and the grass is dead. Yup that's how bad it is.

"Hello Emily" my brother Jonathon stated. His dark brown hair gelled to perfection

"Jonathon." I grinned

He glared at me, pulled out a book and then sat down to read it.

I huffed and looked around for my other brother Ethan. I found him in the broom shed polishing them. "Hey Ethan" I  annouced

" Hey red" he called scruffling my hair on the way out

I turned towards him "Mom told me to tell you to go pack your things for Hogwarts" 

"What's the point, it's just as bad here as it is there" I mumbled

I agreed and convinced him to come inside with me and pack. I packed up all my things ,with some help, and went down stairs struggling with my things. "Mom we're ready" I babbled looking to Ethan then to Jonathon. 

We loaded the car and drove to the train station. You have to act as muggle around real muggles espically now. We unloaded our things, said our goodbyes, and made our way through the brick wall which leads to platform 9 3/4. There I met my 3 best friends, Hayley, Shannon, and Orchid, and made our way onto the Gryffindor train. Yeah I know we all have to be on seprate trains which is incredaibaly absurd. 

"So how are you?" Orchid asked

"In a bad mood. I was complaning on how much the seperation was and how much I hate being Gryffindor" I rambled

"So did we," Shannon and Hayley replied quickly "We hate it"

"Don't we all" I mumbled leaning back waiting for the candy trolley to arrive.

Once arrival we all ordered a load of candy and other snacks. After a while of talking and munching we arrived at Hogwarts. Since we are the 'Brave' ones we get to unload first. I hate having special treatment! We loaded into the carraiges and waited to finally get  to Hogwarts.