Part 1

~1 years before monsters were casted into the mountain Ebott~

Y/N POV your 8 years old in this chapter

I was playing with my best friend Sans he was a skeleton. He had crow wings and tail and a Dark blue jacket,shorts and a light blue turtleneck and crow like slippers and light blue socks. Today was a special it was mine and Sans's birthday, We had the same date but different years. Sans is 1 years older than me so he is turning 10 and I'm turning 9. We were celebrating it together it was time to open presents. I got sans a friendship neckless mine looks like this

 I got sans a friendship neckless mine looks like this

His looks like this

Aww thank you Sans I love it Can you help me put it on

Aww thank you Sans I love it Can you help me put it on. I say Sure Sans says after he puts it on I give him a big hug and say thank you over and over. Hey Y/N can you put mine on please he asked of course I say sweetly after I put his on he looked at me seriously can we talk in private I want to tell you something important. I look at him puzzled but said sure. We walk into his messy bed room. What do you want to talk about. I say confused. I-I-I l-love you.I stood there shocked he's said sweet things before but never I love you looked up with tears in his eyes its okay if you don't love me he started to walk away but before he got to the door I ran and hugged him and say I l-l-love you too. He looked at me with tears in his eyes REALLY he screamed happily YES I scream back he gave me the biggest smile ever and hugged me really tight. C-can-t b-re-athe. Sorry he said he than ran out of the room and he him yell Dad They said they loved me too I giggle to myself.

~ 11 1/2 months after ~

WHY DID YOU DO THAT Sans yelled at me. I accidentally knocked over a vase his mom gave to him before she passed. I didn't mean too I say with tears going down my eyes I HATE YOU JUST LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK. I was shocked by this time I was sobbing for a 9 year old getting told you friend hated you was pretty bad I only nodded and walked to the door but before I left I said a quiet I love you and left. When I got home my mom looked at me and asked what was wrong I told her oh come her sweetie I run over to her and jumped in her lap an cried my eyes out my mom rubbed my back and said sweet words in my ear I ended crying my self to sleep.

A/N

how did you guys/gals like it I hope it is good this part actually happened to me so I got a little emotional at the end any who I was yawls day/night I hope it was good. bye my chicken nuggets