Part 2

6 years later

Y/N POV

Its been 6 years since the fight I had with Sans I swore I would never take the neckless off ,lot has happened. My mom died from a drunk driver when I was 15 I'm 16 now my dad was never around I was put in foster care were I was adopted by my Aunt and Uncle they are abusive my Aunt was a teacher so I got home school cool right? Nope not even a little I get wiped if a get a question wrong or if I don't get my papers done on time. My Uncle was a scientist so he would experiment on me he mixed skeleton and raven DNA and injected me with it so now I have big raven wings and have powers a Skelton would have and I can also turn into a skeleton I don't like it though because it reminds me of Sans I wonder if he is doing all right in the UNDERGROUND. I heard a kid named Frisk fell in the mountain people here didn't even bother to even look to see if she was okay. But to day I am running away at midnight I'm going to fly away from this place and never come back .

time skip to midnight

I got up and tip toed to the door and ran out and jumped in the air and stretched my (W/C) wings and flew to the sky I was flying around a bit till I see a cabin on the top of Mt. Ebott I flew down and it seemed deserted I open the door and look around it looked in good place I walk in side it was really dusty though. I walk into the other room their was a bedroom and a studio the people before this must of liked to sing. I tested the stuff and it all worked so I desisted I would sing .

I had tears going down my face I miss you sans I say out loud . I heard clapping and I turn around and there's a family there Omg I'm sorry I thought no one lived here ill leave again I'm so sorry the father I think spoke No,no,no its fine you were really good, do you have a home to stay at and by the way I love your wings I was shocked then answered Thank you and No I don't have a family my mom died from a drunk driver and my dad was never around I say looking down at my feet you can stay here if you like we need some to look after are son the mom says really I say tears coming out of my eyes they all say Yes I run over and hug all of them thank you thank you thank you I say oh by the way my name is Y/N but you can call me Liz/Lizzy if you like. My name is Jane Newman the mom said Mine is Jay Newman the dad said mine is Jackson Newman I'm 4 years old and I lovw yow winws Jackson said in a cute little baby voice aww would you like to pet them, I say yesh he says sweetly I walk over to him and bend down to his level and open my wings a little he fills them so soft he says thank you

time skip 1 year now 17 years old Jackson is now 5 Time: 8:30 pm

I was walking down stares to the kitchen and see Mrs. Newman. Hi mom I say then frozen and say sorry it just slipped out please don't hurt me. tears slipping out Honey its okay you can call me that she walks over to me hey why are you crying I would never hurt you. I sniff I-I-I- w-as a-a-bused before I came here. Oh sweetie I would never ever hurt you we are a family I consenter you as a daughter so does Jay and Jackson we love you more than you could ever think okay she had tears rolling down her face and I look up and see Jay and Jackson they had tears in there eyes too the ran and all of them gave me a big hug We love you so much ok and you can call me Dad too. Ok dad I love you guys too. I lowe yow sissy/Bro . I love you 2 lil bro. How about you go to your room and ill be up in a minute to read you a story. Okay he said and ran up stairs. I look to mom and dad and an and gave them a big hug and say thank you for a reason to live I run up stairs and walk to my bros room and ask what book he wanted me to read a chapter of a Winkle In Time okay I say I started to read ~time skip~ as I got to the end of the chapter I look up and he's sound a sleep I kiss his head and tuck him in love you I say quietly I hear a quiet love you too.